SH's 315 strategy results

These are the results of 315 strategy from Jan 09 to NOv 09 ... trades from NOv onwards are updated under the main thread.

Cheers
SH
Brother i think you have did paper testing only.Your report is seriously wrong.
I just saw the first 2 trades.In the second trade you have said exited at 2700 but 2700 did not come in that day at any time :D why so ?is this any hindsight analysis?
havent checked further.

Last edited:
Please post all your queries in the main thread..... I will just be replying there. Thats also the place where I will be posting live trades based on 315.

Would love to answer to all questions except from Tips Seeker and Raj The Royal.

The best treatment for non sense attention seekers are to just ignore them.

Cheers
SH

Please post all your queries in the main thread..... I will just be replying there. Thats also the place where I will be posting live trades based on 315.

Would love to answer to all questions except from Tips Seeker and Raj The Royal.

The best treatment for non sense attention seekers are to just ignore them.

Cheers
SH
What happened why are you not replying to my question?you dont want to or you dont know?:rofl:
This is what happens when somebody is caught red handed.

Raja the royal,

If I prove you are wrong in this thread, will you stop your nuisance from now . If you have shame , see below :
29-Jan-2009(Expiry)

Date - open high low
23-Jan-2009 2697.75 2710.00 2635.45

See day high. If you have shame , atleast now stop these wrong posts...

Ankit,rkarkani,bandlab all said your chart on other thread is also wrong...

Your intention from Day 1 was to prove something wrong but not ask valid queries... this is what all other members said in other post...

Last edited:
RajatheRoyal,

If you are not happy with crossovers , you have posted many saying it wouldnt work...

Now leave it to members to decide....

SH , don't give up to those people who hate trading on paper but at same time they never have a look at terminals but 'trade in AIR' blindly with their own levels which are not related to any index in this world...

RajatheRoyal,

If you are not happy with crossovers , you have posted many saying it wouldnt work...

Now leave it to members to decide....

SH , don't give up to those people who hate trading on paper but at same time they never have a look at terminals but 'trade in AIR' blindly with their own levels which are not related to any index in this world...

Last edited by a moderator:
Kindly keep your mouth shut, i dont wanna argue with you.
Coming to 23rd Jan levels ,
What happened why are you not replying to my question?you dont want to or you dont know?
This is what happens when somebody is caught red handed
----

I think the same quote is applicable to you now...

Cool... Atleast now check the facts before accusing others ... My intention is not to ignore you but the way you ridicule someone's strategy was not liked by anyone... Check the levels 1st...