SH's 315 strategy results

Dear Rkkarnani - I agree it comes across negatively. However I have shown a lot of self restraint in the last 2-3 days and requested this guy at several places not to trouble me and others by visiting my thread, i started ignoring his comments thinking that this guy will learn by his mistakes, he used foul language with other traders here, he finally gets banned by the administrators. And if all this was not enough, he creates a similar ID and again comes back to ridicule the results.... I am no lord Budhha or Bapu Gandhi ... my tolerance has limits.... what goes around comes around....

But you need to be on the recieving end to understand how pathetic it feels when you are called names in different posts, your integrity gets questioned and your year's of work is ridiculed again and again without any sound proof or logic.

I have not used any airy fairy adjective to describe this man ... he gets banned and he immediately comes back with another ID... thats utter shamelessness and lack of self respect.

I stand by my words and I am not going to delete them. You can understand only if you were in my shoes...

SH

Hi SH n All,

Happy New Year :clap:

Gone through Your Trading Startegy,, Its look good. I have read thread completely n I dont want to go in negative way... What i feel is that someone has given you a system.. now its everyones job to remove d flaws in it... n make it better day by day by putting more n more experience in it...

Guys,
lets nt waste our time to prove who is vendor or who is tip seeker.... My advice is go through thread understand system.. apply it on few chart if u feel its good but few flaws in it.. come n put u r efforts to remove those. who thinks system is not profitable just leave it there. they can come up with their strategy n prove it that their strategy is better than this one.. Thats the best way to answer the critics...

As SH have not taken money from anyone then u dont have rights to blame him... its simple....

SH,

What about applying 3-30 EMA insteadof applying 3-15 to reduce wishawps though we will end up in less profit...

Sany_m19

dil

Guys,

u can download EOD data in Metastock format using
http: // www. 4shared. com/file/169783245/b82bc975/NSE2Meta_Ver5_SETUP.html

and in Amibroker format using
http: // www .4shared. com/file/226130471/68551d29/NSE2AMI_Setup.html

Remove spaces in between the links above.

Cheers,
Dil