SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

Dear SH,

with your arrival on TJ, NF is giving a sell signal Today, at 3.20 I will be selling.

Thank you

Regards Prem
Yes - in Futures it gave a sell today ...however this is a sell given after a big trending move of 400 odd points .. so take small positions and keep your mind open and ready to sideways or whipsaws....whether whipsaw happens or doesnt ..no one knows but mentally you need to be ready ...

Today is the 5th consecutive down day so on smaller TFs Nifty must be oversold which might mean sideways or upmoves for next couple of days....

Cheers
SH

Yes - in Futures it gave a sell today ...however this is a sell given after a big trending move of 400 odd points .. so take small positions and keep your mind open and ready to sideways or whipsaws....whether whipsaw happens or doesnt ..no one knows but mentally you need to be ready ...

Today is the 5th consecutive down day so on smaller TFs Nifty must be oversold which might mean sideways or upmoves for next couple of days....

Cheers
SH
Finally, the great reply for the first time I received with such a clarified explanation. Thanks a lot Dear SH Sir.

Regards
Prem

Cheers
SH
Hello SH,

OK. So in spot crossover was on last friday.

You said 400 points.

In Spot i can see, crossover on 5th Sept at close of 5592 then 15 ema touch on 27th Sep at close of 5833. and high made of 6343, so almost around 800 points.

In future its different ? OR i am missing something (you have also included 3 ema left, 3 ema against trend for 2 days and so on ?)

Last edited: