SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

anilnegi

Here is the Formula

Reversal =(+F125*(2/4-1)-(+G125*(2/16-1)))/(2/4-2/16)

Where:
F125 = Value of 3EMA
G125 = Value of 15EMA
Achopraa

first of all the value would come to 5403, also is this reversal is subject to SH's nod or not, Sh pls clarify

anil negi

As per the rules, we have exited shorts since 3 EMA moved up against our shorts for 2 consecutive days. Breakeven trade this short (though small profit made due to 3 EMA rules)

Now we have no positions as per 315, no longs as bullish crossover has not happened yet or no shorts either as above exit.

Now we wait patiently, either for a bullish crossover (to open longs) or for the day when 3 EMA closes lower than previous day's 3 EMA (we open shorts).

Cheers
SH

Achopraa

first of all the value would come to 5403, also is this reversal is subject to SH's nod or not, Sh pls clarify

anil negi
My Apologies, this is the formula for finding the Reversal value for the next day.
How 5322 was that at 5322, value for 3EMA for today will be 5322.46 which will be less than that of 5322.92 (3EMA value y'day).
At 5323, value for 3EMA for today will be 5322.96 which will be greater than that of 5322.92 (3EMA value y'day).
Since we will have 2 consecutive days of 3EMA greater than previous day, we will cover the Shorts as per the Exit Rule.

I didn't underdtand this formule.is this is already discussed in the tread. if yes please give me the page number if possible.
EMA(today)= {Today's Close price - EMA(previous day)} x multiplier + EMA(previous day). multiplier for 3EMA =0.5

We were trying to find Today's close price, so that EMA(today) is equal to or less than EMA(previous day). So in formula put EMA(today)= EMA(previous day)
So it gives Today's Close price = EMA(previous day) = 5322. So had today's price been less than equal 5322, today's 3ema would have been lower than yesterday's 3ema.
Hope it helps.:)

As per the rules, we have exited shorts since 3 EMA moved up against our shorts for 2 consecutive days. Breakeven trade this short (though small profit made due to 3 EMA rules)

Now we have no positions as per 315, no longs as bullish crossover has not happened yet or no shorts either as above exit.

Now we wait patiently, either for a bullish crossover (to open longs) or for the day when 3 EMA closes lower than previous day's 3 EMA (we open shorts).

Cheers
SH
Thank you TWH!

Hello Sir,

2 days back I was long in INFY because it generated bullish crossover. Next day It closed lower but still it was generating long signal. Yesterday it went down almost 1.33%(Intraday it went almost 2.3% down one time) and generated short signal and I closed my position with loss of almost 55pts.

Should I close my position day before yesterday? Have I done anything wrong?

Cheers
SH
Hi SH

Since for 2 consecutive days 3 EMA touch was not there, shouldnt we open short position for 3 EMA touch

Hello Sir,

2 days back I was long in INFY because it generated bullish crossover. Next day It closed lower but still it was generating long signal. Yesterday it went down almost 1.33%(Intraday it went almost 2.3% down one time) and generated short signal and I closed my position with loss of almost 55pts.

Should I close my position day before yesterday? Have I done anything wrong?
nope - your trade was fine and your exit was fine too .. unfortunately INFY whipsawed for you.

It should be short now.

Cheers
SH