SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

rkkarnani

Dear Seniors

Some of our senior members can consolidate the Strategies rules of SH's 315 (hats of SH :clap::clap::clap::clap::thumb::thumb::thumb: ) It will be help full for new members and no need to go to read entire thread. Kindly consider this request :).
SH himself had consolidated the Rules... I have reposted it just above...have a look but believe me it is no substitue for "going through the entire thread"!! In fact it not only helps the reader but due to his not understanding a concept, his query helps others to understand it still better.... this is how the thread has evolved over a period of time!! ATLEAST One should and it can easliy be done: Search the thread for the Posts of Tradewithhunter and read them only!! All the best!

Of late I have been posting some of the charts and trades which I took based on 315 system in this thread. This I believe was driving away the main objective of thread i.e. to discuss the some of the approaches which would enhance the system and share the experiences and clarifying doubts in regards to the system by SH and other pro's using the system.

So, in order to keep two things separate, I am starting another thread http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/66753-315-trades-based-sh-315-system.html#post644098 which is intended to discuss the trades executed by members based on 315 setup. I personally would be updating the thread with trades based on this wonderful setup.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

vinst

Above is the Consolidated Rules Posted recently by SH!! Posting on the numerous request of many New Comers who wish to advoid going through the entire thread!! Though I can say that this exercise of going through the entire thread though very very cummbersome but would be very very very helpful in understanding the Concept more clearly and enable one to take action without waiting for a conformation from SH!!!
Hi Rkkarnani,
I was scrolling this page from bottom-to-up. I read your post text matter and I guessed it had to be RKK. And I was right when I scrolled a bit up !:thumb:

anilnegi

Above is the Consolidated Rules Posted recently by SH!! Posting on the numerous request of many New Comers who wish to advoid going through the entire thread!! Though I can say that this exercise of going through the entire thread though very very cummbersome but would be very very very helpful in understanding the Concept more clearly and enable one to take action without waiting for a conformation from SH!!!

RKkarni

thanks for your rule list, but if you clarify 2-3 things it will help

1. Reentry is always on scirpt touches 3 EMA, but what if it touches 3 EMA along with 15 EMA on a single day,

2. if one unable to take initial entry at the time of crossover of 315, can he take a fresh entry as mentioned above.

anil

anilnegi

Very good question, Anilbhai. Can you post an example please ??

no chart just curiosity, but this can happen if not in Higher TF, but in smaller TF it can happen.

anil

anilnegi

It could also mean that a crossover is around (trend changer or whipsaw).

whipsaw can happen in smaller tf, but in higher it is not possible until there is a crossover around.

This method looks awesome! I did a side-by-side tally of Dena Bank vs Bharti Airtel really nice! Btw thinking of entering into Dena Bank at this time.. what do you Guys say??