SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

columbus

someone pls share your latest updated excel sheet....kinda wanting to confirm my values .!
check with timepass ,put the values 3 posts away here.

Hi All,

I have gone through all 394 pages of this Thread. Wonderful thread with best of examples.
However, my query is -
"How do we determine Opening above 3EMA?" i.e. Whenever Markets Open, at that time the 3EMA will start getting built up based on the trading values. In such cases, the 3EMA line may not be touching the Candle.

Or

Are do we check that the NIFTY FUT Opening value is greater that the 3EMA value for the Previous Day's Completed Candle?

Also, just a couple of more Q's

1. I have ODIN Diet (by ANGEL Broking). But I can view the Nifty Futures historic Data only for past couple of months (effectively since the start of the Series). How can I view past Nifty Fut. data? I am able to see the Nifty Spot data but then, we should see what we are to Trade.

2. Any website to see the live Nifty Futures Chart (Daily) with the EMA Indicators? I referred to Google Finance, ChartInk and iCharts, but none of them is showing LIVE data for Nifty Charts on Daily basis.

Thanks,
AC
The answer to my First query remains Unanswered :(
However, inspired by various XLS files, I have created one of my own to check the Nifty Future Charts.
However, As per my chart, the 3EMA value is coming as 5274 and 15EMA as 5232 which is diff from the ones by diff. S/W (Mine is calculated based on CLOSE Values). Any clues, why?