SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

Someone kindly post dlf 315 position
DLF futures had become a Sell on 15th June, at around 225 (closing price) did a low of 206.45 on 23 june , and is still a Sell as 3 EMA at CMP of 214.80 is

3 EMA 210.05 and 15 EMA 214.70

DLF did a high of ~222 and on down move 15 EMA was touched, triggering an ADD as per rules as the trade was in profit!!

Have not detailed any 3 EMA exit and reentry here. There seems to be one on 23rd june.

abhi_neth

Nifty 3-15 bullish crossover
long 1 lot @ 5550

rkkarnani

AB NUVO also has a bullish 3EMA crossover above 15EMA , Friends and Seniors..............plzzz comment?????????

Want to go long////////////
Dont think it is yet a crossover in AB NUVO Futures!! Dont have cash chart!!
One should also check how 315 strategy fared for the stock in last couple of years!

Can any one post few impotent stocks that gives the cross over 315 signal every evening I think that info might help day traders/positional traders a lot to trade on next day i hope some will take initiative to do this great job.

Can any one post few impotent stocks that gives the cross over 315 signal every evening I think that info might help day traders/positional traders a lot to trade on next day i hope some will take initiative to do this great job.
First select the important stocks,then post it here. This 315 strategy is not for trading intraday. This strategy is only for positional trades. You have trade the same day as far as possible on the same day at 3.25 pm.