SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

Hi - Related to the charts posted earlier by Bandlab2... its good you used EOD.. i personally trade on EOD using 315.

Also note that the recent bearish crossover was ON the budget day not before. so basically the current swing is bearish on Nifty.

I am also putting up RIL's EOD charts .. see how it has crashed from 2150 levels to 1800 levels after giving a sell signal in the current swing (please see red arrow).

Please do not buy RIL for delivery unless 315 gives a buy :D

As i said earlier, I will be back with some rules which will make 315 strategy a more PROFITABLE proposition.

Cheers
SH:thumb:

Attachments

ag_fx

Hi - Related to the charts posted earlier by Bandlab2... its good you used EOD.. i personally trade on EOD using 315.

Also note that the recent bearish crossover was ON the budget day not before. so basically the current swing is bearish on Nifty.

I am also putting up RIL's EOD charts .. see how it has crashed from 2150 levels to 1800 levels after giving a sell signal in the current swing (please see red arrow).

Please do not buy RIL for delivery unless 315 gives a buy :D

As i said earlier, I will be back with some rules which will make 315 strategy a more PROFITABLE proposition.

Cheers
SH:thumb:
Thanks SH for your replies...I have a few questions and I hope you will answer them in your subsequent posts...

1) Does this strategy work only on EOD or Daily time frame? How about on some smaller ones like hourly?
2)How to handle the whips and ranged markets? There are quite a number of times when the markets zig zags below and above the EMAs. How to handle that?

Thanks

bandlab2

Thanks SH for your replies...I have a few questions and I hope you will answer them in your subsequent posts...

1) Does this strategy work only on EOD or Daily time frame? How about on some smaller ones like hourly?
2)How to handle the whips and ranged markets? There are quite a number of times when the markets zig zags below and above the EMAs. How to handle that?

Thanks
goo to see you ankit here. see this Reliance 1 yr chart. there are only 7 trades in the entire year and see the amount of money you could have made. we are thru bull, range, bear market scenarios. there aint many whips and there are some profits there too !!!

whether it works in smaller TF? We can see the charts

with good maney managment -- adds, stops, targets--- this could be a good strategy for positional traders

Last edited:

ag_fx

goo to see you ankit here. see this Reliance 1 yr chart. there are only 7 trades in the entire year and see the amount of money you could have made. we are thru bull, range, bear market scenarios. there aint many whips and there are some profits there too !!!

whether it works in smaller TF? We can see the charts

with good maney managment -- adds, stops, targets--- this could be a good strategy for positional traders

Try and write some trades on this..i mean entries and exits and reasons...u will see it is not all dat simple....MM and TP is very imp...and im eaiting eagerly for SH to detail us on the same....