SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

anilnegi

Dear sh sir,

I have checked the strategy of sh315 on paper for stock , I want your guidance since I am having less capital.

I want trade only one lot future of stock which has given most swing in recent past . This only one stock future I will track for long as well as stock.
I request you guide me , is this planning much more risky or i can take that risk in order go ahed with less capital.

The amount I selected for investments is small and no emotions attach to it expect for learning an earning from share market

Mukesh
Basically strategy is set to work for Nifty and bank nifty indices only, wherein in case of stock whipsaw may be larger because stock have their movement as well so if you want to trade trade only in nifty/bank nifty

sir u r saying that u r not under emotion but speech is too emotion if you beard many loss wait and watch the market with paper trade. it will improve ur skill. if i speak any thing wrong then sorry for that sir...

anilnegi

How to avoid whipsaws in this crossover
Never try to avoid whipsaw it is just a part of game, you never know which u turn make you millionaire :lol::lol:

anil negi

Never try to avoid whipsaw it is just a part of game, you never know which u turn make you millionaire :lol::lol:

anil negi
I have a rule that if I am down by certain percent of my capital in a month because of losses, then I stop trading for the month. But in such methods, how much would this be useful, as I might be stopped out and next move may be start of a trend?

Regards
Krushna.

raul12

I have a rule that if I am down by certain percent of my capital in a month because of losses, then I stop trading for the month. But in such methods, how much would this be useful, as I might be stopped out and next move may be start of a trend?

Regards
Krushna.
This is a pure trend following system and you would suffer losses in this system during range bound markets. Hence once you have hit the STOP for the month then it clearly means that the markets are moving sideways so you start following the system again post the breakout from the side ways trend.