SH's 315 Strategy - how to use if effectively

Hi Sh,

I have been a passive observer in the trader ji forum, and have been using your 315 strategy for a while now. I don't know if you will be active in this thread anymore, albeit, my heart felt gratitude for sharing such a beautiful strategy. :thanx::thanx::clap::clap:

I have compiled all the posts of Sh from this thread ( only of Sh). These posts elaborate the rules, modifications and other valuable inputs from the master himself. I haven't changed any word at all form any of his posts. I have the pdf file with me. Any one who needs it can send me a PM, as I can't attach pdf files here. All the posts are copied verbatim. Anyone can distill the complete set of rules from the compiled posts.

Hi Sh,

I have been a passive observer in the trader ji forum, and have been using your 315 strategy for a while now. I don't know if you will be active in this thread anymore, albeit, my heart felt gratitude for sharing such a beautiful strategy. :thanx::thanx::clap::clap:

I have compiled all the posts of Sh from this thread ( only of Sh). These posts elaborate the rules, modifications and other valuable inputs from the master himself. I haven't changed any word at all form any of his posts. I have the pdf file with me. Any one who needs it can send me a PM, as I can't attach pdf files here. All the posts are copied verbatim. Anyone can distill the complete set of rules from the compiled posts.
You can upload it on google docs and share the link here.

maneverfix

Hi Sh,

Your PM is not enabled, please enable PM.

Hi Sh,

Hi,

Thanks for compiling the same. If you could just upload the file onto some hosting server and provide the link here, that would be helpful to a lot of people.

Thanks.

So I have shared the link from google docs.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B71SuCyklm6jV2xHQ1pnT2w3TGs/view?usp=sharing

PS:

1. The posts are separated by border lines and are verbatim.
2. One or two posts are from SH's market prediction and greater fool theory. Either he mentioned it in Sh's 315, or there is a reference in his posts.
3. As I am not good at creating documents, pls forgive me for the crudeness of the document,