SH's 315 Strategy - how to make it more comfortable and profitable!!

jallanankit

Cant expect this thread to be dead..
Rkk, here I am back.. IS raaste par hum saath chal rahe the, par...
Well anyways I m back..

Just curious abt one of the points made by tradeforjoisar..!!
He used some 3dma calculations(though i did not find it many, but they were intersting).. would like to try tht out..!!!

T4J, pls get back mor with 3DMA stuff..!!

rh6996

Cant expect this thread to be dead..
Rkk, here I am back.. IS raaste par hum saath chal rahe the, par...
Well anyways I m back..

Just curious abt one of the points made by tradeforjoisar..!!
He used some 3dma calculations(though i did not find it many, but they were intersting).. would like to try tht out..!!!

T4J, pls get back mor with 3DMA stuff..!!
3EMA Contra move 2 days in a row exit strategy already included in the original 315 by SH, so dont think DMA over EMA will make any significant difference!!! Maybe rkk has some different plans abt it!!

jallanankit

3EMA Contra move 2 days in a row exit strategy already included in the original 315 by SH, so dont think DMA over EMA will make any significant difference!!! Maybe rkk has some different plans abt it!!
OK..!! Aprreciate ur views..

But have any backtest been done on 3DMA

rh6996

OK..!! Aprreciate ur views..

But have any backtest been done on 3DMA
No, I have not backtested 315 staregy with entry exit as per 3 ema contra move. May be some other member might have done it. Though most of the figures posted here are of simple crossover only and that showed miserly or negative returns over a period of time.

jallanankit

Hello all 315 users..

I require a help from any one here...

I know an afl for 315 strategy was posted somewhere on TJ in any of the threads(the mother thread or the threads started to make some tweaks to it).. If someone has the link of the afl or the afl itself for the 315 strategy, I would like to request it..

Hello all 315 users..

I require a help from any one here...

I know an afl for 315 strategy was posted somewhere on TJ in any of the threads(the mother thread or the threads started to make some tweaks to it).. If someone has the link of the afl or the afl itself for the 315 strategy, I would like to request it..
ONE CAN DOWNLOAD AFLs of 315 METHOD FROM HERE

Credit goes to NTrader42.

Opto Circuits NSE margin for this month and next month is Rs.22k. Less than Nifty.

Terrible chart. Has crashed from 225 to 125 this year. Ideal shorting opportunity. Currently trading above 15EMA. Watch out for next crossover.