SH's 315 Strategy - how to make it more comfortable and profitable!!

Money Management Books

When people use the term day trading, they mean the act of buying and selling a stock within the same day.

Last edited:

umeshmandal

Taking cue from a few posts in parent thread, I did not go long on crossover... ~4756 on 4th Jan. Today entered long at 4700.35 and will exit if it closes on Short crossover!! Though suggestion was to go long only >4800 i.e. above the high of the trigger bar/crossover bar... but the RR is so much in favor that I cud not resist!

umeshmandal

Taking cue from a few posts in parent thread, I did not go long on crossover... ~4756 on 4th Jan. Today entered long at 4700.35 and will exit if it closes on Short crossover!! Though suggestion was to go long only >4800 i.e. above the high of the trigger bar/crossover bar... but the RR is so much in favor that I cud not resist!
:D Made a pile, exited Long at 4811.80 because the rise was toooo steep , tried to exit at 4820 ended in exiting t 4811!! Will go long around original entry level of 4756 if at it comes, and take action based on closing!!!

the NF lot just made around 100pts following 315 strategy ....should we consider an exit at this point or wait for a gap up tomorrow.Your views pls ! :D
:thumb:

rkkarnani

the NF lot just made around 100pts following 315 strategy ....should we consider an exit at this point or wait for a gap up tomorrow.Your views pls ! :D
:thumb:
Its 125+ approx. Multiple lot holders may book part profits!! Though Gap up opening tomorrow looks imminent but lt us not "predict" the market!! As they say there are many a slip between cup and the lips!! So try to focus on rules!! Ruleas as set by SH and also RUles as set by "SELF" for "SELF"!! Discipline is of prime importance!!!
My view : as per 315 strategy : Exit partly!! People holding just one lot may sell One lot and maybe Buy a Mini Lot!! Multiple lot holders may exit partly. Buying Calls ,in the money. is also an option!! :)

Its 125+ approx. Multiple lot holders may book part profits!! Though Gap up opening tomorrow looks imminent but lt us not "predict" the market!! As they say there are many a slip between cup and the lips!! So try to focus on rules!! Ruleas as set by SH and also RUles as set by "SELF" for "SELF"!! Discipline is of prime importance!!!
My view : as per 315 strategy : Exit partly!! People holding just one lot may sell One lot and maybe Buy a Mini Lot!! Multiple lot holders may exit partly. Buying Calls ,in the money. is also an option!! :)
thanks for your views! :thumb:

rh6996

Thankx rkk, I exited one out of 2 lots of NF yesterday at 4871.10 and today have reentered at 4853! To maintain my Long overnight and also at the same time remain comfy I needed to lighten my position as the upmove inlast two days was steep!! Your suggestion helped!! My regards. :thumb:
-Kanchan