Show Off Your Trading Desk & Sys Configuration ! :D

Gaur_Krishna

Amazing set up Madan :thumb:
Noted brand choices as well: Bose, Sony Vaio, Dell & Samsung

Regards,
Gaur Krishna

This is my 'Desktop' setup. It is Dell precision T5400 tower workstation with 16 GB ram and supports upto 6 monitors...6 years old though (runs on windows 2007)

I have a backup laptop (6 years old sony vaio - 4gb RAM) running on Windows 2007..it is constantly connected to a USB dongle.

Desktop is connected to Airtel Fibernet and also have Airtel 4G (always on during market hours as backup)..as soon as Airtel fibernet disconnects, i connect my desktop to 4G manually through ethernet.

All devices including monitors are backed by APC Pro 1500 and i get 21 minutes of backup if everything is on..my place also 5 KV backup so no worries there.

All 3 are samsung 20 inch monitors and the system is connected to Bose speakers as i love to hear alarm at specific points..

haruns

Animal Spirits !
You know, those standing desks are an awfully attractive idea. But I don't think anyone could do with a standing desk for 6-8 hours (nor a sitting desk). Maybe there a design of adjustible height desks - adjustible at the touch of a button and not requiring any levers or dismantling.
yes it is known Geekdesk which is adjustable in height at the touch of a button. at the right hand side corner of the desk there's a control panel.

yes it is known Geekdesk which is adjustable in height at the touch of a button. at the right hand side corner of the desk there's a control panel.
Yeah, and I just saw a bit on NDTV about a standing desk with a long back which allows you to lean back while in standing position. They showed the weight distribution too.

soft_trader

You know, those standing desks are an awfully attractive idea. But I don't think anyone could do with a standing desk for 6-8 hours (nor a sitting desk). Maybe there a design of adjustible height desks - adjustible at the touch of a button and not requiring any levers or dismantling.