Should I do a course in Microsoft Excel?

rkkarnani

I am young sir. I have alot of time on my hands and no responsibility. I want to make full use of my time, while im young to become one successful when I grow up. Not normal rich type person, I want to be in forbes. Even right now I used my pocket money to start microfinance business and now use those profits to invest in other business like motor parts. I dont work myself, but i analysis and then invest in these micro-businesses. FA has helped me alot in all this. Warren buffet owns MNCs I own micro-Cs. :D :thumb:

I focused most of my time on a particular topic. And became adept at it. I didnt focus on other things and didnt learn them very well as I didn't need them because I used formulas given in books n not excel sheets.

If you have read my thread and my relies to others you might have seen I have focused on learning FA. I blocked everything out.

Now that I have learned basic FA and focusing on my niche of dividend-growth, I have more time on my hands. I want to fill all my faults with that time and become a complete professional analyst. And after a few years I will seek clients out of my immediate circle.
Seems I am getting what you wish to convey ! My view is that your learning the use of Spreadsheets will increase your FA strength exponentially hence I wrote what I wrote. And I am very confident that the free time you have on hand at present shall also increase exponentially , giving you lots and lots of 'more' time for other things..... :D
Please do indulge in learning Ta , :thumb: , it was just my way of telling you how important it is for you with your present activity to learn Spreadsheets !
All the best for your bright future ! :clap:

rkkarnani

I pray that your Clients to whom :

All I’ve ever asked of my clients is for them to follow my recommendations as they would the word of God.

do not drop in here on TJ and read your admission that you dont know Spreadsheets !!

:D
:D
G, dont take this seriously, it was written in lighter vein. :p

Mr.G

G, dont take this seriously, it was written in lighter vein. :p
Obviously sir! Your my mentor, Aapki baat ka bura kaise maan sakta honn?