Should I continue holding Dena Bank?

imfine

Yes as per fibonacci arc the stock is trading at the right point after meeting the exact down price of the stock on price action. Now the chances are more of reversal but it take not less than double the time of falling so wait for minimum two months to reach at 23 and if brakeout up than another 2 months to reach second trt 25.80 if thats broken then to your buy rate.

prst

I purchased the scrip at Rs. 27.
It is trading far lower..

My question is whether I should book loss now, or wait for market recovery before exiting.

Time is not an issue. I can keep holding for two years, but I don't know if it is worth it.
Not sure if you would like my reply but anyway.
If you're not sure of the fundamentals of a company, keep a stop loss at which you'll exit.
200EMA on weekly/monthly could be a good indicator to exit when broken to the downside. You don't need much technical knowledge for this.
Just my 2 cents.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Not sure if you would like my reply but anyway.
If you're not sure of the fundamentals of a company, keep a stop loss at which you'll exit.
200EMA on weekly/monthly could be a good indicator to exit when broken to the downside. You don't need much technical knowledge for this.
Just my 2 cents.
bhai, bank ka merger bhi huye 1 saal ho gaya... question doesn't need any answering now..