Should i buy now

lawrieking said:
thanks shorttermer & adilsaleem, i took a shot on ITC on fridays fall as i got a bit impatient.

Saint, thank for the caution. I am not a day trader but i do read you,amit,supratik and others very regularly...I have kept my funds ready for action. will stand aside and keep a watch as you said...

thanks once again to you all on traderji... the market is getting interesting to me as i am going to get an good opportunity to buy some good stock.

cheers

Lawrie
Great going,Lawrieking............and most welcome!!

Saint

The US markets have bounced today. Dow up almost 1.7%. The UK markets and the South American markets also ended up. Maybe this will provide a much needed boost to positive market sentiment, and a bounce on Monday is definitely possible.
Lets hope the FIIs let up in their selling spree, and everyone has a great Diwali!!

ivanboesky said:
The US markets have bounced today. Dow up almost 1.7%. The UK markets and the South American markets also ended up. Maybe this will provide a much needed boost to positive market sentiment, and a bounce on Monday is definitely possible.
Lets hope the FIIs let up in their selling spree, and everyone has a great Diwali!!
Hi Ivan,

Technically I feel the markets have become weak and are likely to be so for a short to medium term period. Any bounce back should be used to exit longs/ or short fresh. Atlest this is not the period for long positions at all.

Regards

Alok

What would be the best time to buy Bharat tele. I hear that Vodafone after the 10 % stake wants to increase their stake in BHATEL.May buy from the local market to edge up.. is this true?

fundamentally good companies to invest

Hii to all
Wish to know a few scrips which are fundamentally good buys for longterm investing (1-2 years)
Also want to know whether Suzlon would be a good buy at 620-650 levels for the longterm?
Regards
Fundu