Should all the Coronavirus patients be deported to China ?

Should the Coronavirus positive patients be deported to China from all over the world ?

• Total voters
We really not sure from where that thing really appeared, so no, we shouldn't really do that absolutely and possibly. Maybe it was done in a really artifical way for everything. I do not want to see anything like that absolutely. We need proofs and such.

At any case no, cause we really do not know what exactly happened with them absolutely, I do need to get real with such matters, I am glad to see that pandemy really going slower and slower with their life absolutely and entirely.

No, they should not be deported to china. They may have the virus but they certainly didnt start it. This virus began from jjust a few pwoplw and kept on spreadiing untill it reached the other parts of the world. They just need to be quarantined and we will be fine. No need to be so harsh on them. They may recover if they are strong enough.

No, they should not be deported to china. They may have the virus but they certainly didnt start it. This virus began from jjust a few pwoplw and kept on spreadiing untill it reached the other parts of the world. They just need to be quarantined and we will be fine. No need to be so harsh on them. They may recover if they are strong enough.
I meant, should China be used as a global quarantine ??

The virus may have started from china but it does not mean that all the people that have it should be sent to china. First of all, what kind of peron would do that to the sick people. That is just being heartless. Sending people off to die. The sick people would also possibly object to that. They are sick but they are still people. They just need special care.

Corona virus is never a joke and we should never make memes of it. People are alreaddy suffering. Though the pandemic originated from China, we have no evidence to prove that they are the ones who manufactured the disease. We should be very careful,when mentioning the Chinese. Lets look for the solution

First of all, I would like to thank you for the idea that you have. Though I would not by your idea because you were not sober when you were saying this. I may not blame you but I may blame the envionment from which you comes. The state of the nations are more or less the same. Every nation is suffering due to this pandemic.

A cure or vaccine should be made rather than deporting the virus or its infected people so that we can get an ultimate solution for the end of Coronavirus.

I don’t think this pandemic will end up like this. The main focus should be on the cure rather than sending the affected people to China. Proper preventive measures must be taken by everybody to fight this pandemic.