Shortlisted - please just help finalize

comm4300

Hello members,

Based on extensive googling and discussion with few friends, i've shortlisted the following companies for Medical Insurance. Kindly share your view on which one to pick. much appreciated for your time.

a) bajaj allianz

b) max bupa

c) apollo munich

any form of feedback/experience sharing would be helpful.

thanks again.

SavantGarde

I would think...Mediclaim from New India Assurance is almost 45% cheaper... & I know for a fact from close friends... they have never had any issues as far as claim is concerned.... perhaps a little delay because of the TPA...

SG

Hello members,

Based on extensive googling and discussion with few friends, i've shortlisted the following companies for Medical Insurance. Kindly share your view on which one to pick. much appreciated for your time.

a) bajaj allianz

b) max bupa

c) apollo munich

any form of feedback/experience sharing would be helpful.

thanks again.

SavantGarde

Here is a difference that my friend tells me .... same amount policy in MB he was quoted 13207/- whereas Mediclaim people quoted 67xx/-

Please check on your short list again...

SG

PGDIMES

All the 4 govt. insurance cos. are good... Check National Insurance... For the age group of 25 or less, it gives 5 lakh insurance for a premium of 3530 or 3550 (group plan) only... Cashless facility is available and very prompt...
:thumb:

Recently one of my relatives was admitted to the hospital... out of the 17k hospital bill, 14k was paid by cashless facility... remaining 3k was paid by them within 2 months of claim ( except some very minor items like mineral water, thermometer, hand rub etc. etc.) :)

Being a part of health insurance services company I have always noticed that there are large number of people, who at first show keen interest in buying Health Insurance services, but after they are recommended some of the best suitable health insurance policies, they suddenly just disappear. Intrigued by this, we did a detailed internal analysis we realized that most people, including some of the brightest professionals, delay their decision/action to buy, primarily due to 3 reasons:

a) The product has no instant gratification or compulsion to buy.

b) Expectation of a perfect match to their requirements (and)

c) Due to over exposure to multiple product features, advertisements, and promotions.

If you need any assistance you can contact me at : [email protected] / [email protected] and mobile no. +919830510546

I am associate with a leading Insurance Broking Company and we can give you research report without any company centric

Thanks
Sudip Dutta