1. gipcl-95

2 idfc-88

3. ghcl-130

4. Adani export-80

5. birla eric-45

6. gdl-320

7. dewan housing-90

8. tv18-440.
hmmmmm.........lots of alphabets and numbers.Makes no sense.Hmmmmm....:rolleyes:

Saint

my targets will speak for itself when it is achieved and i will talk to you guyz then not now ok.and more over there is no reasoning for a stock to run for bull when some big name buys it for whatever reason.

yankie said:
1. gipcl-95

2 idfc-88

3. ghcl-130

4. Adani export-80

5. birla eric-45

6. gdl-320

7. dewan housing-90

8. tv18-440.
Thanks yankie, and hope your tips turn good. By the way, what is gdl ?
Also , do u follow TA , FA or a mix of both ?

Rgds

yankie said:
my targets will speak for itself when it is achieved and i will talk to you guyz then not now ok.and more over there is no reasoning for a stock to run for bull when some big name buys it for whatever reason.
Hi Yankie...
Cool down..... It is nice that you have confident on what you recommend.
By asking you reasoning out your reco... other members are also trying to gain same confident.
In this market everybody trying to earn to their best ability. And I think, (since you are giving your opinions in this forum) if by giving your reasons for recommendation helps others - what you lose?
When these shares prices move up - you will be appreciated wholeheartedly by all members.

CMAK

cmak said:
Hi Yankie...
Cool down..... It is nice that you have confident on what you recommend.
By asking you reasoning out your reco... other members are also trying to gain same confident.
In this market everybody trying to earn to their best ability. And I think, (since you are giving your opinions in this forum) if by giving your reasons for recommendation helps others - what you lose?
When these shares prices move up - you will be appreciated wholeheartedly by all members.

CMAK
Hi cmak,

I agree with you whole heartedly,.................you see my friend,there are many here who are trying their best to help and share whatever they know just for the sake of helping.Theirs is an effort put in,taking a lot away from their personal time,just to help their fellow trader who has just started their journey in Trading or Investing.

But there are others(you know who I am referring to ) who have their paid services,and use this forum as a marketting tool to publicise themselves.Theirs is a bid to lure the newcomer into parting with his/her money with grand promises of money multipication.They are clever people who do not trade the markets,but make money off the newcomer by giving calls and making them pay for it.

So,how do we know,as newcomers,the difference between the 2 groups?Very easy..........one will give recommendations based on technical,fundamental or technofundamental reason,with proper stop losses.Coz that's what traders do.
The other group gives no reasons,no stops,but fantastic targets,and that is what they believe is bait for the newcomer to bite.

So,to all newcomers,be discerning between the two..............this is a great forum with great minds with great wisdom,and great desire to help.There are also a few parasites.So take the help of the former,...........avoid the latter.

All the best!
Saint