Short selling strategy

Ok, I got a pic. So i am asking abt the small red candle right next to the big red candle. The next one is green candle but assuming the data was only till the small red candle would you suggest me to withdraw my short selling position?

Thank you so much

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Definitely not

The Small Red candle (an Inside Bar Doji) could potentially lead to a continuation pattern as well

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest a reversal just from one single candle without its context (important Support/resistance levels for example)

It's better to have fixed profit targets / trail your stop or other methods to exit your position

Definitely not

The Small Red candle (an Inside Bar Doji) could potentially lead to a continuation pattern as well

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest a reversal just from one single candle without its context (important Support/resistance levels for example)

It's better to have fixed profit targets / trail your stop or other methods to exit your position

Wonderful explanation. Thank you so much.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Both short selling and buying put options are bearish strategies that become more profitable as the market drops. Short selling involves the sale of a security not owned by the seller but borrowed and then sold in the market, to be bought back later, with potential for large losses if the market moves up. Both short sales and put options have risk-reward profiles that may not make them suitable for novice investors.