Short courses in trading and investment

I am looking for institutions who offer short term courses in stock trading (both for technical analysis and value investing) for beginners and intermediate levels. Would anyone please have some information that they would like to share?

Helllo Kldeep,
Do go through all the contents of this forum----The diff collections here are better than most of the institutions who offer short term courses--There after still if u find the need--do put ur query again----
hope u r not offended---
Regards,
joy_mitali

kuldeep49 said:
I am looking for institutions who offer short term courses in stock trading (both for technical analysis and value investing) for beginners and intermediate levels. Would anyone please have some information that they would like to share?
Dear Kuldeep
BLB limited is conducting all types of courses in capital market including preparing for exams conducted by BSE they have weekend and evening batches for both value investing and technical analysis course is good stating point, its ceaply priced also at around 7000/- for one month course. you can either contact Mr Puneet Bareja at 9891496875 or 01139555635 alternatevily their e mail id is [email protected]. courses are conducted in Chenai, Delhi, Mumbai, Ahemedabad and Kolkata . just write to them or e mail your query they are prompt and they will reply you with details. I have also done technical and fundamental course from there. good luck.
Chirdeep

trader21

dear kuldeep,
even i am looking 4 short term couses(which can help in getting a job) that would help me to break into equity research. by thi time u must have taken training somewhere. can anyone pls guide me!
regards,
lohiya.

lohiya said:
dear kuldeep,
even i am looking 4 short term couses(which can help in getting a job) that would help me to break into equity research. by thi time u must have taken training somewhere. can anyone pls guide me!
regards,
lohiya.
Lohiya,
If you are located in Noida or Delhi, you talk to Kunal Saraogi. He conducts courses in TA. I took the preliminary 16 hour course which was nice. You can contact him at 9873191159.
Cheers
:)

I don't know about this, Kunal does place some of his students with brokerages that he knows. Best is if you talk to him. My knowledge is really limited to the course that I took.

trader21

thanks for that info, kuldeep! hope that other members too would enlighten us on the issue.

hello ,does one need to have any license to practise as a technical analyst if he or she is a qualified C.A. or C.S. or Cost Accountant. Please let me know.
meenakshee

meenakshee said:
hello ,does one need to have any license to practise as a technical analyst if he or she is a qualified C.A. or C.S. or Cost Accountant. Please let me know.
meenakshee
In India, no degree or certification is required as of now to practise as Technical Analyst. It does not matter if you are a professional or not.

Regards,
--Ashish

Lohiya,
If you are located in Noida or Delhi, you talk to Kunal Saraogi. He conducts courses in TA. I took the preliminary 16 hour course which was nice. You can contact him at 9873191159.
Cheers
:)
Hi Kuldeep..

You were able to locate a professional to give you Tutorial in TA. I am located in Chennai and will highly appreciate if you can find out from Mr.Sarogi if there is someone in Chennai who I can go to.

Thanks