Short courses in trading and investment

Dear Harmads and other future students of TA
There are various individuals taking classes in TA, and conducting seminars which I personally dont think is of much use,if some body gives yous institutional based course I think that is much of use. I am posting below the URL of three of my known institutional based regular course provider in TA, rest you can have your own view,all of these provide campus selection and job on completion of course

http://www.collegefp.com/main/icfp.php Delhi
www.blbinstitute.org Delhi, Kolkata, chennai, Ahemedebad
http://www.equityrush.com Delhi , Noida

Good luck
Ajitsariachirdeep
Eqityrush seems to be a bit expensive compared with others

D

darkstar

Dear Kuldeep
BLB limited is conducting all types of courses in capital market including preparing for exams conducted by BSE they have weekend and evening batches for both value investing and technical analysis course is good stating point, its ceaply priced also at around 7000/- for one month course. you can either contact Mr Puneet Bareja at 9891496875 or 01139555635 alternatevily their e mail id is [email protected]. courses are conducted in Chenai, Delhi, Mumbai, Ahemedabad and Kolkata . just write to them or e mail your query they are prompt and they will reply you with details. I have also done technical and fundamental course from there. good luck.
Chirdeep
hello sir you done courses from blb limited r u satisfied with there facaulty and there traning if yes please tell me and what thing i spesially remember when doing courses from blb.
wating for reply thanks

D

darkstar

hello ajit sir,
hello sir you done courses from blb limited r u satisfied with there facaulty and there traning if yes please tell me and what thing i spesially remember when doing courses from blb.
wating for reply thanks

Hi Guys..Anyone has idea how are the courses of IIFM for Stock Trading & TA. I was thinking of joining it but don't know if it has that reputation & even if it's worth it or not..any guys have any idea or have done any course from their institution can help me with his views on the Fee worthiness, faculty & infrastructure. Thanks in advance.

I am looking for institutions who offer short term courses in stock trading (both for technical analysis and value investing) for beginners and intermediate levels. Would anyone please have some information that they would like to share?
Hi Kuldeep

IIFM-International Institute for Financial Markets is providing a comprehensive course in trading called MyTrade. Its first of its kind course as it assures of 100% placement.

Course Description:
100% Placement guaranteed.
4 Months Part-time course
120 hours of weekend classes
World-Class faculty and Tie-ups.
Recognized by IFM (U.S.) and Chartwatch.
Tie ups with leading trading houses for practical training
Real World trading exposure
Eligibilty Criteria- Clearing TAT (Trading Aptitude Test)

For details, visit http://www.iifm.co.in/Mytrade.html
Mail: [email protected]
Ph: 011-46584912, +91, 9711201824

Regards

Last edited: