Short courses in trading and investment

Hi Kuldeep..

You were able to locate a professional to give you Tutorial in TA. I am located in Chennai and will highly appreciate if you can find out from Mr.Sarogi if there is someone in Chennai who I can go to.

Thanks
Dear Harmads and other future students of TA
There are various individuals taking classes in TA, and conducting seminars which I personally dont think is of much use,if some body gives yous institutional based course I think that is much of use. I am posting below the URL of three of my known institutional based regular course provider in TA, rest you can have your own view,all of these provide campus selection and job on completion of course

http://www.collegefp.com/main/icfp.php Delhi
www.blbinstitute.org Delhi, Kolkata, chennai, Ahemedebad
http://www.equityrush.com Delhi , Noida

Good luck
Ajitsariachirdeep

Hi ajit
Thanks for your input. I had written to BLB but have not received a response. Searching their website I did not find an address or contact of Chennai. Kindly clarify that they do have a Chennai branch.
Thanks

Hi ajit
Thanks for your input. I had written to BLB but have not received a response. Searching their website I did not find an address or contact of Chennai. Kindly clarify that they do have a Chennai branch.
Thanks
Dear Harmads.
Sorry It seems they have discontinued Chennai and Ahemedabad branch, because at the start of this institute they had a programme to start in chennai also, which now it seems they have dropped it or not yet started, sorry to have bothered you

Ajit

Hi all

Would appreciate a call on any shrt term course on Trading in Capital Market in Chennai.
Would appreciate anyone suggesting an Online Course on the same.

Thanks

Dear Harmads and other future students of TA
There are various individuals taking classes in TA, and conducting seminars which I personally dont think is of much use,if some body gives yous institutional based course I think that is much of use. I am posting below the URL of three of my known institutional based regular course provider in TA, rest you can have your own view,all of these provide campus selection and job on completion of course

http://www.collegefp.com/main/icfp.php Delhi
www.blbinstitute.org Delhi, Kolkata, chennai, Ahemedebad
http://www.equityrush.com Delhi , Noida

Good luck
Ajitsariachirdeep
Hi Ajit!

I am a new member of this forum, just happened to read your message suggesting three institutes for courses on Technical Analysis, including BLB Institute of Financial Markets.

I am thinking of doing the "Diploma in Stock Market Trading, Operations and Management" offered by BIFM in Kolkata. How is the faculty? The course description sounds very good and appropriate, do they deliver well? Please advise. Thank you.

Prashant

I too did both the basic and advanced course modules being offered by Mr. Saraogi of Equityrush. I liked the course a lot and it really helped me a lot with my career and trading.

I am now working with a brokerage thanks to the course and Kunal Sir's help. He is very knowledgeable and has a desire to share his vast knowledge with others unlike other "experts" i have met.

To get more info on the courses by equityrush call sir at 9873191159 or visit www.equityrush.com

Dear Kuldeep
BLB limited is conducting all types of courses in capital market including preparing for exams conducted by BSE they have weekend and evening batches for both value investing and technical analysis course is good stating point, its ceaply priced also at around 7000/- for one month course. you can either contact Mr Puneet Bareja at 9891496875 or 01139555635 alternatevily their e mail id is [email protected]. courses are conducted in Chenai, Delhi, Mumbai, Ahemedabad and Kolkata . just write to them or e mail your query they are prompt and they will reply you with details. I have also done technical and fundamental course from there. good luck.
Chirdeep
How is the BLB Institute in Kolkata in terms of quality of students and faculty, infrastructure? Their Diploma courses look very promising as shown on their website www.blbinstitiute.org . How is the execution? Is it worth the time and money?