Shopping Online

Well I feel that online shopping is really time saving, with the use of filters , you can find your desired product in an instant and with the deals and offers constantly going on in sites like myntra or jabong .. you get a really good deal

Online shopping is very convenient and money saving too.No hassles of driving to Store in dense traffic for buying. Moreover, online shopping enables to browse,compare and has discounted prices.
My preferred ecommerce sites are.
1.Amazon
2.Flipkart
3.Infibeam

Online Shopping is very convenient way to finding products as well as you get wide range of similar product for comparisons at single platform.

Online Shopping is save your time as well as buy cheapest product from market. Many E commerce site brings great deals for us.

ethan hunt

Online window shopping is reallyyyy time killer, as you have sooooooo many varities to choose from.

But once an item is decided it is really price / time / hassel / driving / parking / road rage saver.

Kishore Biyani vs Flipkart will be a fight to watch.

I've bought mobiles, tabs, clothes, TV, lenses, googles, shoes, otc medicines, few groceries items, baby / kids products, misc online.

Heck I even got a wife courtsy online :lol:

& yes window shopping online for one's 'would be' is a treat :D

Last edited:
Yes, definitely! You can avoid the crowd, skip the lines, save the time, money and avoid all the frustration that goes along with shopping. Most of these online supermarkets /stores have a user friendly website as well as mobile app, which makes it very convenient to order anytime, anywhere and most importantly you will get delivery at your door step. There are many other key advantages like 24 hours shopping, shopping with coupon to get discount, rich product availability and specifications etc. So many online shopping sites are there in the market, now you can find grocery products online. Online supermarket is like boon from god for all the working people. BigBasket, RelianceFresh, and LocalBanya are some of the India’s popular online stores retailing groceries. There are many grocery stores coming up in India and most of these grocery stores offer their services in major metro cities in India. SangamDirect is another fastest growing online store in this niche and they are currently delivering in Bangalore and Delhi/NCR. Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon becomes India's most popular online shopping stores. If you still haven't taken advantage of online shopping, it's time you start today!