shiksha for market

Rkji

Revisiting this thread after May 26th, 2016. So I am writing this one exactly after 5 years.

Firstly, I am laughing on myself that for the one I had written the 'Whole Katha' is absconding
through out the thread :D

I am sharing my learning in recent 5 years with you. I hope it benefits you.

CURRENT PRIORITIES WITH IMPORTANCE IN % AS ON 30.MAY.2021 :

A. KEEPING MYSELF MENTALLY FIT & CALM 09:00 A.M - 03:30 P.M.....................25%
B. NO TECHNICAL / FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS .. JUST PRICE & VOLUME............25%
C. KEEPING A GOOD RISK:REWARD ON EACH & EVERY TRADE.............................25%
D. KEEP DOING "
ONE THING" OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER AGAIN.................25%

E. IMPORTANCE OF " S T R A T E G Y " - 0%

PRICE & VOLUME ARE NOT "A STRATEGY".
THEY ARE LIKE A COIN TOSS FOR RETAILERS, MERELY.
WHEN THE INSTITUTIONS WILL DO THE COIN TOSS FOR RETAILERS &
WHETHER IT WILL BE A
HEADS FOR BUY OR TAILS FOR SHORT, NOONE KNOWS,
REGARDLESS OF YOUR 1000 HRS OF READING & TRACKING THE "SMART MONEY" &
SPENDING MONEY ON COURSES & THEN FOLLOWING SAME RETAILER FOOTPRINTS,
OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER AGAIN.

YOU WILL JUST NOT KNOW.
NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO DECIPHER THROUGH VARIOUS MEANS, POPULARLY
KNOWN AS " TECHNICAL & FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS, YOU WILL JUST NOT KNOW.

BOTH ARE FLASHED ON ALL TERMINALS & RETAILERS ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR FANCY
TOOLS, POPULARLY KNOWN AS "STRATEGY" HOPING ONE OF THEM OR A COMBINATION
OF THEM WILL DECIPHER THE NEXT MOVE. IT WON'T. THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS & SYSTEM
IS DESIGNED TO FOOL YOU INTO BELIEVING THAT " ALL OF YOUR PARAMETERS ARE FULFILLED
AS PER YOUR "STRATEGY" & NOW ITS TIME TO TAKE A TRADE.
YOU DO NOTHING BUT GENERATE LIQUIDITY FOR THE BIG PLAYERS, OVER & OVER & OVER AGAIN.

F. IMPORTANCE OF COURSES (NOT NAMING ANY) - 0%

A QUICK COPY & PASTE. ONE MOMENT PLEASE...

YOU DO NOTHING BUT GENERATE LIQUIDITY FOR THE BIG PLAYERS, OVER & OVER & OVER AGAIN.

WHETHER YOU DO IT BEFORE LEARNING THE COURSE OR AFTER, YOU WILL DO ABOVE, EFFICIENTLY,
OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME & WILL BE OUT OF THE STOCK MARKET, SOONER OR LATER AFTER
WRITING FEW POSTS IN FORUMS, EITHER CLAIMING HOW GOOD YOU ARE AS A TRADER OR

HOW MUCH YOU EARNED THROUGH DOING A COURSE OR FOLLOWING A "STRATEGY".

G. SPENDING MONEY ON TRADING PLATFORMS, REALTIME DATAFEEDS, TRADING SIGNALS - 0%

------------------------------------------------++++---------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO NOT READ TO REPLY SARCASTICALLY,
READ TO UNDERSTAND & GRASP WHATEVER
GOOD YOU CAN/MAY FIND IN IT.

SOMEONE HAS PUT IN LOT OF EFFORT SHARING
THEIR 5 YEARS OF JOURNEY. APPRECIATE IT,
IF YOU CAN OR MOVE ON ..!!!

IF YOU DISAGREE ON ANY OF THE ABOVE,
I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE.
JUST IGNORE THIS THREAD & MOVE ON
TO THE NEXT ONE :)

------------------------------------------------++++---------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone tell how Is the course of himanshu shah of shiksha for the markets?
I did a course from Mr Himanshu Shaah who teaches “price behaviour” course under the label “Shiksha for the market”. Unfortunately, this experience was not good and I have summarised my experience below.

Basically the whole system is designed by Mr Himanshu Shaah based on his past experience and calculations.

After finishing this course I was left with the bitter taste in my mouth because of couple of things which were not told to me clearly. Here is my experience that I can share:

• The course was not conducted in a systematic and organised manner. I realise that the topics that Mr Himanshu Shah wanted to cover were not systematically arranged and timed and it seems that he was, at times, rushing through and at other times going very slowly. He wasted a lot of time talking on unnecessary topics and then due to lack of time at the end, we were literally pushed and rushed through.

• Once the training is over, you need to spend minimum 5 to 6 hours every single day for the next 6 months to get a good grip on the system. If you can't, you probably won't make it through. So make sure you have that much disposable time

• You need to start practicing this system immediately after finishing the training, if you delay in starting your practice then you are pretty much out of the game. This is because the system is quite complicated for a new joiner and it could be a lot to digest and comprehend if you gave a gap after finishing the training.

• I paid about ₹65,000 for fees and on top of that you need to keep minimum 40,000 rupees ready for his "online software". you will need to pay this every single year to Mr Himanshu Shah for the software access he provides. We all paid in cash for the course fees but didn't receive any receipt or invoice from him.

• Once you learn the system you will be tied down completely to the software that Mr Himanshu shah provides. Without that software you cannot do anything, so you will be fully dependent on that software. You cannot use any other trading system or any other tools or indicators at all.

• God forbid but if something goes wrong in the software or change of plans with Mr Himanshu Shah, and if the software stops, then we all are stuck and it's game over.

• In our case, Mr Himanshu Shah took an extra lesson because he could not complete the training in 4 weekends and we have to pay extra for the additional session which I think was unnecessary because he wasted a lot of time talking about useless things.

• I spend total ₹85,000 rupees(60k fees + extra lesson fees + lodging + boarding + travel) because I was travelling from outside of Mumbai. I personally felt that it was a waste of money because I had to give a gap of 6 months after the training and as I said above I wasn't told that I will lose the grip on the system. Mr Himanshu Shah promised before training and before I paid that he would help to clarify concepts, if needed(like in my case because I had given a gap), even after the training is over but I found out that he was not interested in talking if we didn't pay 40000 for his software. I didn't wanted to pay for the software because I wanted to write my own tool and I realised he was not interested in discussing or helping

• Finally, all the friends that I had made during the training in the class have left shiksha. I thought I was the only one who had given up but it is pretty much across the board, all of them have stopped including the person who recommended me for this course.

Now this is my personal experience and others may have their own good or bad experiences, so I don't want to directly discourage or criticize this training. This is my personal experience that I am sharing, but please do take notes of the above mentioned points and then you can make your own decision.

If you like any more details then you can message me.

There are lots of people now-a-days who are looking for doing such courses. Hopefully it will help someone to make a more informed decision before joining Shikska for the market course from Himanshu Shaah.