shiksha for market

Just-Trade

Hi Pranay

I hope reading this post will be worth your time.
Do not waist your money on ANY paid courses. Mostly ALL are CRAP.
Information given by them will be appropriate BUT it will not help you much as a trader but surely help them make money:)

Here is what you can do instead ;

1) Read books which lay more importance to Price, Risk & Money Management, Trading Psychology, Support & Resistance, Volume (accumulation & distribution)

While having said this, do not get lost in the fancy world of Strategies, Indicators & trading on news.

2) While your chosen course by Himanshu lists Rs. 50,000 as minimum balance required in demat to trade stocks & I do understand out of this maybe 2% will be risked on one trade ....

I SAY DO NOT START WITH MORE THAN Rs. 10,000 out of which you will not trade more than 1 SHARE on one trade, initially, because ;

a) Once you have Rs. 50,000 in demat, YOU WILL OVER TRADE due to not being a disciplined trader as yet & loose most of it & try to get it back after few losing trades.

b) YOU NEED TO DEVELOP THE GUTS TO TRADE 1 SHARE ON ONE TRADE FOR THE FIRST 2-3 MONTHS.
If you cannot be consistently profitable trading just 1 share, what makes you think you can be successful trading 10 shares or more ???

c) Once you demonstrate to NOONE but YOURSELF that Yes, I can trade 1 SHARE profitably for 2 months straight, You can start trading 5 shares for another 2 months & 10 for another 2 months & so on.

If in between, your net profit PERCENTAGE for a month is not as per your pre decided number say 5 % or its a net loss by even .1 %, you will simply go back to previous trading size used & YOU WILL CONTINUE TO TRADE SAME SIZE FOR ANOTHER 2 MONTHS.

Most traders will give up in between when they have to go back to previous trading size & start trading higher number of shares & leverage until they go broke.

Nobody is willing to practically train in the markets for 2-3 years by trading very small, LIVE in the markets which are your actual teachers.

This experience taught me that a true mentor who actually trades himself & makes real money in the market would rather tell you to pay fees to the market instead of him as he is very much capable of making money on his own.

Think for a minute that if these people who offer courses & have been ACTIVE TRADERS SINCE 19XX :rofl: really knew how to trade - Profitably, Consistently .... Would they really have the time & appetite to teach others how to trade ???

Only a struggling active trader, fraudster or Money oriented person will offer you a course in real life.

REAL DEAL IS JUST NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR MONEY.
Atleast that is something I experienced.

---> Forget paid courses
---> Read & Read Smart (More Books by real & consistently profitable traders & few posts in trading forums)
---> Choose a broker carefully
---> Paper trading will be no good so pay the due tution fees to the market trading LIVE over next 2 years
---> If possible make a group of few traders, trade LIVE together & experience the joy of trading 1 share, day in day out or week in week out
Share month end reports & motivate each other to stick to the approach.

-------> If your trading account survives & is in plus month after month, two years from now, come back here on this very thread & just thank me once. That simple thanks will mean everything to me :):)

God bless you.

Happy Trading.

i have done the course i have done three times in two year all those who are saying it's expensive then doesn't have capital himanshu shah tells that u should have the backing of 5 lakh but i belive we should have atleast 10 lakh i lost 80% then again i joined and now i have three flats and i am doing extremely well for myself u should have a very big capital to do this course
3 flats? Just check whether your Guru is having that many!

Just-Trade

sumosanammain

i have done the course i have done three times in two year all those who are saying it's expensive then doesn't have capital himanshu shah tells that u should have the backing of 5 lakh but i belive we should have atleast 10 lakh i lost 80% then again i joined and now i have three flats and i am doing extremely well for myself u should have a very big capital to do this course

Get them repaired soon friend, running on 3 flats is not good :)
Only MI6 and James Bonds Cars can run on Full all 4 Flats :)

On a serious note, its very easy and very difficult to make money in the Markets. Take your pick.
As far as a mentor goes, Its important to have one. This is my line of thought. Speaking to someone with more screen time and experience than you, can help you learn where you are going wrong, and make a course correction.

That said, a person who charges money to speak to you..... I havent tried that.

ST Da has been kind enough to let me have access to his thoughts on my creative process, as and when needed, along with cup cakes, so can say from experience, that a Mentor will take you a long way.

maneverfix

3 flats? Just check whether your Guru is having that many!

Just-Trade
Probably a suburb in Mumbai ;)
Looking at fees and number of participants.

In which hinterland do you own 3 flats. It would be a miracle if you could afford even 1 in Mumbai Suburbs (within BMC limits) with the kind of trading capital you deployed and the drawdown you faced. Or do you own an autorickshaw. ;)

On serious note I believe a good system can work even with 10k as trading capital. One of the major drawback of shiksha is that it is very complex to replicate. And because of that, it is not feasible to verify the 90%+ Target Achievement ratio Claimed on Active setups. On top of it, Shikshits are overly dependent on Shiksha website for all trading decisions. God forbid, if the Site goes out of commission, or if the Mentor is unable to continue with the same zeal he has till now, how will a Shikshit continue to trade.

I have met people who have put in months worth of efforts in just getting the system variables right, in hopes of backtesting/replicating the system. None I met have been 100% successful. Unfortunately, mentor has stopped sharing the formulae for calculations since quiet sometime. So the new Shikshits won't be a able to replicate the system.

All the veteran traders I met , rightly said,
Keep your System Simple and Stupid enough for you to trade and be Effective enough to make money.

In which hinterland do you own 3 flats. It would be a miracle if you could afford even 1 in Mumbai Suburbs (within BMC limits) with the kind of trading capital you deployed and the drawdown you faced. Or do you own an autorickshaw. ;)

On serious note I believe a good system can work even with 10k as trading capital. One of the major drawback of shiksha is that it is very complex to replicate. And because of that, it is not feasible to verify the 90%+ Target Achievement ratio Claimed on Active setups. On top of it, Shikshits are overly dependent on Shiksha website for all trading decisions. God forbid, if the Site goes out of commission, or if the Mentor is unable to continue with the same zeal he has till now, how will a Shikshit continue to trade.

I have met people who have put in months worth of efforts in just getting the system variables right, in hopes of backtesting/replicating the system. None I met have been 100% successful. Unfortunately, mentor has stopped sharing the formulae for calculations since quiet sometime. So the new Shikshits won't be a able to replicate the system.

All the veteran traders I met , rightly said,
Keep your System Simple and Stupid enough for you to trade and be Effective enough to make money.

yes I am saying don't criticise the system that he has developed for more than 20 year I have meet people who are following this system for more than 5 year and maximum including me can't maintain the discipline that's why they could not success I was amazing them then I again stated with true discipline and rules and I am doing better and for the site he is giving calculation if u show him a good performance ,I just want to say if he is teaching plz respect it , if u don't join it's ur choice why people need to discourage and pass negative comment

Arey bhai
Why not post you trades in real time (not after reaching target or eod) for a week atleast
Let you start from tomorrow morning itself

Right na !!!!

maneverfix

Arey bhai
Why not post you trades in real time (not after reaching target or eod) for a week atleast
Let you start from tomorrow morning itself

Right na !!!!
:p
hitting below the belt is not allowed.

following this system for more than 5 year
How many have you met... I have met people who have been with him for more than 15 years.

yes I am saying don't criticise the system
Not criticizing the system. Just sharing my experience, and the views I got from other experienced and successful traders, while contemplating on my reasons for not being able to make money. I am personally a fan of the way the system has been designed. But the point is the system did not suite me due to its complex nature. If you read my previous posts you will understand I have tried to highlight Salient points as well as the pitfalls.

I have spent a fortune behind this system, not to mention 1.25+ years of exclusive dedication to Shiksha System for full time trading.

There is no trading system in world that is perfect and which gives WOW feeling always (you will get what I am referring to) . Most comments in this thread are from experience of the individuals for benefit of other individuals.

Let knowledge seekers take an informed decision.

Last edited: