Sharing some analytics

Hi all,

I am new here but have been a capital market professional and an investor for many years.

I would like to share some analytics report I have developed for my own trading and would be terrific to receive some feedback. This is a daily report I generate programmatically everyday based on EOD data for 500 NSE stocks.
This is still work in progress and will evolve considerably over some time.

Please download the html file from the link below and play with a bit. Intructions on how to operate and interpret the plots are provided within.

Note: you will have to download the file. Box.com preview doesn't work.

https://app.box.com/s/vsmcidpkzas61u6eik55c18wcn84826f

I would really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

TradeOptions

Hi all,

I am new here but have been a capital market professional and an investor for many years.

I would like to share some analytics report I have developed for my own trading and would be terrific to receive some feedback. This is a daily report I generate programmatically everyday based on EOD data for 500 NSE stocks.
This is still work in progress and will evolve considerably over some time.

Please download the html file from the link below and play with a bit. Intructions on how to operate and interpret the plots are provided within.

Note: you will have to download the file. Box.com preview doesn't work.

https://app.box.com/s/vsmcidpkzas61u6eik55c18wcn84826f

I would really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
Excellent Work :clap:
Thanks for sharing :thumb:

Thanks Buzzstop.

There is no auto refresh. The underlying calculations require statistical packages and is done through quite a bit of coding.

Will you be running this report daily?

Its an excellent snapshot of the market

I wouldn't mind if you are interested. Also, I mean to post it to a place that could get maximum viewership...just so I could gather maximum feedback. Is this the right forum?