Sharing of client data by brokers / intermediatories

suri112000

Its a valid point.

Is the sharing limited to just personal information such as name, tele no, email?

Are they even sharing open positions in the trading account? If all these cheating brokers, draw the open positions from trading accounts, and supply this crucial information to operators, think of manipulations in share prices. If such information is leaked to operators, it becomes easy for operators to scare away weak hands by manipulating the price to extreme opposite side of majority positions to make a quick buck. It is useful for operators to make such moves, when the market is quite.

Nothing can be ruled out.

I too get emails/ phone calls from stock advisory firms (ladies callers) from indore and other brokers , wonder why a broker will share client details with other broker , since last few months getting regular emails and phone calls from religare to get disturbed at market time , from where (?)they got my email and phone no :annoyed:
Dear Ravi,

We request you to share your account details or contact no. to help us look into this.

You can write here or on rel.orm[at]religare[.]com

Thanks & Regards,
Team Religare

Biker

I have now kept maturity and ethics aside. Whenever I get marketing calls I abuse and do all kind of mother sister gali.. if caller is male. And if caller is female than i talk cheap. This is the only way to make them irritate..

Snake.Head

I have now kept maturity and ethics aside. Whenever I get marketing calls I abuse and do all kind of mother sister gali.. if caller is male. And if caller is female than i talk cheap. This is the only way to make them irritate..
I can understand how irritated it is to be get called during work hours.
Trust me they are just following there orders.Simple way is to cut phone or if you get call during non working hours just say your not into trading.
Those Male/female have to work 8-9 hours daily that on call time...8 hours calling time.

Trust me it is not easy job.They can't cut call from there side or else if call is audit then lose job without pay.

I had worked for call center and experienced.Working there have changed my view towards people working in call center.
Better register for dnd
sharing post shared by RKSV few days backs

Got it. In the meanwhile, please ensure you are on DND (check here: http://www.nccptrai.gov.in/nccpregistry/search.misc). What we found is that many telemarketers do check that you are not on DND before calling. If you are not on DND, you can activate it on most carriers by sending an SMS with the message START 0 to the phone number 1909.

If you still get calls/SMSs from people after you're on DND, you can straight-away forward it to 1909 (special formatting: http://ndnc.in/complain-unsolicited-commercial-calls). They get fined anywhere between 25K - 2.5 lac which is enough to put these snakes out of business.