Shares auction

toingpoing

Hi !to all in the Forum... I am interested in knowing about Shares Auction and how does it work,how to participate in it as a retail investor... I would appreciate and be thankful if senior members like SG help me..:)

SavantGarde

Very simple.... just note all the Auction times for BSE & NSE which I think happens a couple of times during the day for each exchanges.

Check with your Broker dealer after the Auction has started what is the Best 5 Bid & Ask... and depending on that you can ask the dealer to keep the required quantity that you need to sell...... and then once the Sell is confirmed by your dealer you can choose to buy it from the normal market sesssions on the same day or whenever you feel like re-entering.

Auction sell can be only through the Broker Dealer....not available to clients on their ODIN.

SG

Hi !to all in the Forum... I am interested in knowing about Shares Auction and how does it work,how to participate in it as a retail investor... I would appreciate and be thankful if senior members like SG help me..:)

toingpoing

Thanks for the informative reply SG... How much profit margin one can safely keep while giving the order to broker for highly liquid scrips,plz..

SavantGarde

It is all governed by Supply & Demand ....that is why I told you to ask the Dealer for the first 5 Bid & Ask....!!!

Rest You will have to judge it for yourself based on the price prevailing in the Normal market....!!!

SG

Thanks for the informative reply SG... How much profit margin one can safely keep while giving the order to broker for highly liquid scrips,plz..