sharemobile from sharekhan...Any idea??

hi friends

I saw on net sharekhans sharemobile software through which we can trade also on GPRS activated mobile. Do any of you have tried it or have any idea about its feasibility.:confused:

thanks
Akshat

I have sharekhan a/c as well as indiabulls a/c.
At sharekhan they have given link for dwnl via Wap push msg. Doesn't work. So far no file as sent. maybe they are still developing it. Crappy site crappy services...so expect a crappy application

MIB which is indiabulls java soft works fine but is available for only trade a/c holders.
Provides real time *supposedly* quotes. but is buggy...crashes a lot.
wish they could be more creative and add trading functionalities...atleast basic ones.

Anybody knows of any other mobile app for trading...except iwin.

Can PIB be ported for mobile platforms ? Has anybody tried that ?

Hi friends,
i have sharemobile installed on my mobile.
it is a java application that uses GPRS service to connect to sharekhan server.
it works well if the data connection speed is good.
you can also buy and sell by clicking appropriate icons. the sharekhan customer care calls you back instantly if if click buy or sell and asks for any order.

Rahul.

thanks rahul for ur information but tell me as you said whenever u click but or sell icon sharekhan customer care calls for order. Does it mean the order is not directly given by the mobile but it just instruct the custmor care that some one has placed the request and they call you for placing the order.
Is that you mean or something else??
please reply

Akshat:confused:

yes, akshat. you cannot execute an order thro mobile when you click buy or sell. clicking the icon just alerts the customer care and they reply you instantly asking for the order.

Rahul.

hi...got sharekhan finally...they should have provided direct dwl link .
Works fine...

MIB( mobile indiabull) has a typical problem that once you send it to background on a smartphone....it just stops refreshing.

You can use opera mobile( not mini but full version) to trade on some platforms like IB. tho you wont see tickers but other features work fine
Sharekhan sadly doesnt allow login from opera mobile.:(

hi...got sharekhan finally...they should have provided direct dwl link .
Works fine...

MIB( mobile indiabull) has a typical problem that once you send it to background on a smartphone....it just stops refreshing.

You can use opera mobile( not mini but full version) to trade on some platforms like IB. tho you wont see tickers but other features work fine
Sharekhan sadly doesnt allow login from opera mobile.:(

hi helios

Does MIB allow to place order from the mobile itself or it is also like sharemobile in which customer care calls for placing the order.And what about the refreshing time.Are u able to trade successfully?:confused:

Akshat

hi helios

Does MIB allow to place order from the mobile itself or it is also like sharemobile in which customer care calls for placing the order.And what about the refreshing time.Are u able to trade successfully?:confused:

Akshat
MIB doesnt allow any trading....not even via customer care.

ShareMobile is featurewise better ( i can say that after few days of use ).

Its has a good charting feature which shows you intraday movement + other features.
But not sure...whether the quotes are live.

Being in java, both have problem that once you switch them into background, they stop refreshing and you have to re-login.

Is trading through Mobile for Sharkhan free?
Does their application work on HTC Handsets, Windows based.
Does it work on Reliance handsets HTC?