Sharekhan's Trade Tiger 2 Feedback Thread

columbus

I just installed new version of TT, and i wana know:

How can i delete unwanted colums? I want to delete - Bid qty & last traded qty colum, how can i ?

Also, i found the themes extremely bright and ugly... i guess they have gone blind to have choosen all high contrast colors as themes.
Hi craige,

Go to particular column & Drag it bottom of the screen.
I have not yet installed new version,just telling from experience of old versions.

try this
settings>>user settings>> marketwatch and then uncheck the unwanted boxes
I just installed new version of TT, and i wana know:

How can i delete unwanted colums? I want to delete - Bid qty & last traded qty colum, how can i ?

Also, i found the themes extremely bright and ugly... i guess they have gone blind to have choosen all high contrast colors as themes.

try this
settings>>user settings>> marketwatch and then uncheck the unwanted boxes
Thx, i also found another solution... just right click -> select column chooser and drag n' drop whatever column you require.

I have 2 new questions :

1] Whenever i double-click on any script, the chart opens on Right corner of the screen. I find this inconvenient, is there a way to change this behaviour/location.

2] Is there a way to increase fonts within the chart. Please see pic for exact info. (Marked in Red)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/403/11624343.jpg/

columbus

Using 2.1 today :)

It has a great feature of "Feel it, say it" and so I reported my login issues. The next day there was a call from their Mumbai office, the fellow connected to my PC using Ammyy remote assistance software. Then he repaired/deleted my TT installation, installed some .dll file, re-installed TT, did some witchcraft and chanted some matras, and lo !! I'm able to log in.
Try to use MISC-------->User Setting , it will help you.
Tried it, Columbus, it does change the font in the chart area, but not in the data window.

columbus

Tried it, Columbus, it does change the font in the chart area, but not in the data window.
I stand corrected.
Well ,you can change FONT this way.

MISC--->GraphSetting---->General----->Font.

There is no Misc. menu in the new TT.

See the attached pic. Notice that the font defined is Book Antiqua, size 8. Now this is implemented in the Chart area, but the font in the data area are different (bigger fonts, perhaps verdana font).

I stand corrected.
Well ,you can change FONT this way.

MISC--->GraphSetting---->General----->Font.

columbus