Sharekhan's Trade Tiger 2 Feedback Thread

tomjerry

Sharekhan's Trade Tiger 2.1.0.0 is recently made available to few selected customers via direct message on TT and they are slowly sending this message to everyone.

The new TT's best feature is "Snap to Excel". By using this facility, user can view(yes, only view) the entire trade tiger market watch data LIVE on excel file where user can make their own formulas and functions.

Here I am curious to know that how to put ADX, RSI, MACD, Expo. Moving Average, etc. Study in Excel file since all data are LIVE and I do not know how to store it in and how to put formula for Intraday 5 min. chart, etc.?

Is there any expert here?
Thanks.

I have used both all the versions of TT. But I am not happy with the Market Watch for FO and Equities. If I compare with "NOW" (for ZERODHA account), I found NOW is pretty much faster than TT. I am planning to switch over completely to NOW from TT.

columbus

I have used both all the versions of TT. But I am not happy with the Market Watch for FO and Equities. If I compare with "NOW" (for ZERODHA account), I found NOW is pretty much faster than TT. I am planning to switch over completely to NOW from TT.
Basically I am using TradeTiger for CHARTING purpose.Coming to Refresh rate
I think NOW is a bit faster than Sharekhan.But it hardly matters much because
the differance is not that Great.(may be less than 0.5 nifty point).When
compared to TT ,zerodha can be said to have NO CHARTING .

tomjerry

I haven't used these but it may be worth a try:

1-Do a modified version of http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/47790-zerodha-449.html#post589625.
2-Review thread "NOW Real Time Feed to Amiborker". Maybe thread starter sudris can modify his tool to suit your needs.

These enable exporting the data from broker exe -> Excel/RTD -> Charting software (eg. Amibroker) and let Charting software do the plotting of indicators etc.
Well I am new to this things like connecting data feed with software etc. so I think I need 50 to 100 hours completely free to give it a try.

Thank you very much for giving all options to solve my question!! :clap:

I just installed new version of TT, and i wana know:

How can i delete unwanted colums? I want to delete - Bid qty & last traded qty colum, how can i ?

Also, i found the themes extremely bright and ugly... i guess they have gone blind to have choosen all high contrast colors as themes.