Sharekhan's Trade Tiger 2 Feedback Thread

yes you are right,
Both tradetiger 1 and 2 Take all the resources of your pc ,the tt hangs four to five times during a trading day.
when you save a layout in tt2 if you refresh a graph or apply another time frame at many times it will provide wrong data
when high volume trading is taking place in exchanges the data will hang or lag .
Their is no live news feature in tt.
When you apply study to multiple charts,it becomes impossible to aplly study to all of the charts ,for example chart number second will never accept a moving average or any other study.
The number of availabe indicators is very less.Apart from volume bars their is no second volume indicators.
The availabe time frames lack 4hour ,10 day ,3day,and monthly[60m,30m,] time frames.
If you are cut off from internet their is no autoreconnect feature.you have to retype your password and username each time.
No favorite user profiles.you cant save your favorite study parameters to apply on a chart.

Rest is all ok with TT

The brokerage at share khan is very high .I have to pay .075 for intraday on both sides.
Aport from customer support of local franchise i found every part of sharekhan erratic.
Yeah, The Starving Trader hasn't really received the best customer support for SK either! They're only concerned with getting you to place trades and generate revenue. The moment it comes to a genuine problem or concern, they don't care. A lot of it has to do with unskilled labor! Glorified salesmen just trying to achieve a revenue target by any means. True customer relationship is compromised. Sad!

Running 8GB of RAM and still overheats the processor. Columbus is also correct about the frequent TT 2 disconnect problems. Almost missed out a trade because of this the other day!

Horrible job coding TT2, Sharekhan!

The Starving Trader
Apart from other problem. Biggest problem in charting is unrefined data of Bonus and Splits. What can we do to get BonusSplit effect in chart ?

Reliance Securties has recently shifted all its client to its new trading platform (Omnesys) the platform is both exe as well as browser based. i have been trading with them for a long time but was not active since last 6-7 months. has anyone tried their new trading is ithe same or better than the earlier one?

Hi,

Is there anyone here with NRI trading account with Sharekhan? I am about to open an account with Sharekhan. I was thinking of either sharekhan or HDFC. But if someone please can share the experience as an NRI. Just in case sharekhan setup is not as good for NRI dealings as it is for resident Indians.

Anty feedback will be very helpful.

Thanks,

Hi,

Is there anyone here with NRI trading account with Sharekhan? I am about to open an account with Sharekhan. I was thinking of either sharekhan or HDFC. But if someone please can share the experience as an NRI. Just in case sharekhan setup is not as good for NRI dealings as it is for resident Indians.

Anty feedback will be very helpful.

Thanks,
Bhupendra,
Although The Starving Trader does not have an NRE account linked to the DEMAT account, as a recent NRI he can relate to your options. Sharekhan has the better trading platform (Trade Tiger) when compared to HDFC, although still lacking in a lot of areas as you will have gathered from this thread - if active technical trading is what you're looking to do all by yourself, then go with SK. However, if what you want is more reliable and hands on customer care and portfolio services then go with HDFC - their customer service is quite good. The Starving Trader has accounts with both (and used to have an NRE account with HDFC) so he speaks from experience.

Meanwhile, the specifics about trading with a DEMAT account that's linked to the NRE account is better told to you by someone at HDFC Securities - just call them up. You most likely need to apply for your PAN card, and, once you have that, you fill out the necessary paperwork and you should be set.

Any active NRI traders out there, please add more information.

The Starving Trader

Last edited: