Sharekhan's Trade Tiger 2.4.0.4 is crashing before log in

Klewtar

I have written to Share Khan technical support for help. Trade Tiger 2.4.0.3 auto updated to 2.4.0.4 and now it crashes before I log in.

This is bad news because I cannot auto update to a new stable version and Share Khan's download site does not say what version of Trade Tiger Advance is the latest version so I may be downloading 2.4.0.4 again and again without knowing it (unless the file size is different.)

Klewtar

Fixed it by uninstalling Trade Tiger, rebooting and re-installing to a new folder.

The installation file has the option to repair or remove. Repair didn't work so I removed Trade Tiger, rebooted and installed TT into a new folder (I prefixed the TradeTigerNew folder with today's date.)

Works now.

columbus

Fixed it by uninstalling Trade Tiger, rebooting and re-installing to a new folder.

The installation file has the option to repair or remove. Repair didn't work so I removed Trade Tiger, rebooted and installed TT into a new folder (I prefixed the TradeTigerNew folder with today's date.)

Works now.
Klewtar,
I was trying to add some scrips few days back,but could not do so.
Meanwhile sharekhan came up with TradeTiger ver 2.4.0.4.
I am using Ver 2.4.0.3.All the users of ver 2.4.0.3 are restricted now.
I am so fed up with using all options (including options suggested by you).
There are suggesting to use UPDATE button to get updated to new version.
But all users of OLD version are barred to enter.(FUNNY)Such important
messages should be flashed during MARKET HOURS with sufficient time.

sr114

Klewtar,
I was trying to add some scrips few days back,but could not do so.
Meanwhile sharekhan came up with TradeTiger ver 2.4.0.4.
I am using Ver 2.4.0.3.All the users of ver 2.4.0.3 are restricted now.
I am so fed up with using all options (including options suggested by you).
There are suggesting to use UPDATE button to get updated to new version.
But all users of OLD version are barred to enter.(FUNNY)Such important
messages should be flashed during MARKET HOURS with sufficient time.
Columbus

this i received today from Sharekhan. posting it as it is - may be of help to you

Dear Customer,

Greetings of the Day!

At the outset we would like to take the privilege of thanking you for your continued patronage and belief in our products and services.

We would like to inform you that, currently you are using older version of TradeTiger, which we are planning to phase out by 11/12/2012, hence request you to upgrade to our TradeTiger ADVANCED version 2.4.0.4

Request you to install the ADVANCED version 2.4.0.4 by accepting the Auto-downloader pop-up which is currently flashed in existing TradeTiger Version. Alternatively you can follow the simple process explained in the installation guide available on the below mentioned hyperlink.

Copy and paste this hyperlink in your web browser http://www.sharekhan.com/tradetigerinstalation/TTSetup.aspx

Note: You can register for detailed demo session by visiting http://www.sharekhan.com/Active-Training-Cell/skproducts.aspx

Kindly feel free to call us on 1800-22-7500 /39707500 (prefix local STD code) in case you require assistance with regards to upgradation process.

Regards,

Team Sharekhan
may be u download the latest version, install it in the default folder and it works.

regards
sr

columbus

I got a similar message TODAY.When saving a file it should show file name
with Version number (in this case TRADETIGER2404) and similarly while
installing the file it should show " you are installing TRADETIGER2404 on your
computer" mere saying "Installing TradeTiger" will not help.I have installed
TradeTiger 2.4.0.3 many times for couple of hours.I will continue tomorrow.
THANK YOU.

hi all,
i'm getting the same problem my .3 ver is updated to .4 but when i tried to open TT it
shows an error and i had tried uninstalling and installing again but problem still exists .

hi all,
i'm getting the same problem my .3 ver is updated to .4 but when i tried to open TT it
shows an error and i had tried uninstalling and installing again but problem still exists .
Hi,

Kindly uninstall and install the 2.4.0.3 from sharekhan site. 2.4.0.3 version is functional now.

Regards,
Mani.

columbus

Hi All,

Now 2.4.0.3 is functional.

Regards,
Mani.
Mani,
I entered into TT2.4.0.3 and updated to TT.2.4.0.4.

Small problem.Earlier I saw TradeTigerNew was having as many as 15~20 folders.Now
It has only 12 folders.Before uninstalling ,I copied LAYOUT folder.
Now since it is not appearing, I do not know where to copy my LAYOUTs.