Sharekhan's IGNITE

ST & Raamakant:
Thanks for your feedback. Yes, I am aware of the fact - to become a profitable trader, it takes lot of time ( in years n years as you mentioned) and need lot of practice i.e. actual trades.

But before jumping into it, does this type of training really helps? technique they teach, really helpful?

-Sandy

XRAY27

ST & Raamakant:
Thanks for your feedback. Yes, I am aware of the fact - to become a profitable trader, it takes lot of time ( in years n years as you mentioned) and need lot of practice i.e. actual trades.

But before jumping into it, does this type of training really helps? technique they teach, really helpful?

-Sandy
Just ask them simple question:

"Please show the ledger copy of your client's who gone through this......" ignite "!!!!!!!"

You will get the answer ;);):D:D

oilman5

I am only looking for the content of the course, not video/sessions.
....................................................................................
content of course -given in OTA thread . Not structured but imp idea is given
1] why trade?
2] why trade using demand/supply
3] what fundamental you should check
4] when to join continuation
when to join first pullback
5] where to keep stop ? how to use trail stop for trend
6] what is basic risk management
7] what is position size
8] how to use TT platform
suitable xcel base journal /condition to trade given and shown by experienced trader before /at /after market hr- execution practiced mechanically
spl topic: use of higher timeframe/gap/ basic momentum/global scenario

Let me first say my thanks again and sincere regards to all mentors specially to Swapnil Joshi.

It has been fantastic journey with ignite programme. I have learned a lot and still learning every day. Truly, it has been an eye opener and taking entirely a new prospective towards trading and trading skills. Its has been profitable months since my ignite course( touchwood). Special Kudosssss and sweets to Vishal Sir for such fabulous mentoring and guidance.

Without criticizing, I would like to provide few feedback, so that the coming days are more better for us:

•Swing calls: I must say that the swing calls are really fantastic . be it ignite calls or the calls discuused during the sessions. Please pass my hearty thanks to SJ for his fantastic swing calls….
• Mentors’ sessions: All the session are really useful and always providing new learning and with new inputs for profitable trade

Let me first say my thanks again and sincere regards to all mentors specially to Swapnil Joshi.

It has been fantastic journey with ignite programme. I have learned a lot and still learning every day. Truly, it has been an eye opener and taking entirely a new prospective towards trading and trading skills. Its has been profitable months since my ignite course( touchwood). Special Kudosssss and sweets to Vishal Sir for such fabulous mentoring and guidance.

Without criticizing, I would like to provide few feedback, so that the coming days are more better for us:

•Swing calls: I must say that the swing calls are really fantastic . be it ignite calls or the calls discuused during the sessions. Please pass my hearty thanks to SJ for his fantastic swing calls….
•Mentors’ sessions: All the session are really useful and always providing new learning and with new inputs for profitable trade
Wow! You just really have deep pockets to be able to afford the IGNITE programme.. How much did you finally pay?