Sharekhan's IGNITE

hello seniors, friends,

can you please share your opinon about Sharekhan's IGNITE. I have a trading account with sharekhan for a long time but i am unable to trade confidently till now. they advice me to join ignite, so i want to know is it useful or worthless. please share your view/ experience. thanks in advance

I just received a call from my RM in Sharekhan concerning Ignite. I'll be going for the seminar before deciding to join the program.

I was about to post here for requesting information on Ignite and then saw this thread already started.

i am currently in last week of course and its really great so far but its usefulness will only be revealed as i test on actual trading,,,which I will be starting doing and then let you know is it worth!!

course is very good...but problem with the back office managment
the my ignite tab not yet active...no response after the course finish...
no clarity about how the contro 40 trades tobe taken which are profit ours sharekhan bares the loss...

so at present i am not having any +ve view about the whole thing

Sachin:
I am planning to attend Sharekhan's ignition online course (powered by OTA).
Could you please share course content. Also, Is it really worth doing this course by investing Rs 40,000/-?

Sachin:
I am planning to attend Sharekhan's ignition online course (powered by OTA).
Could you please share course content. Also, Is it really worth doing this course by investing Rs 40,000/-?
If you are thinking that by spending 40 K and 1 month you will become a profitable trader, then it is not going to be so...you may get the knowledge but for becoming a profitable trader, you will have to work on yourself not for days and months but for a few years.Be aware of this fact before you join any course.

Smart_trade

RAAMAKANT

If you are thinking that by spending 40 K and 1 month you will become a profitable trader, then it is not going to be so...you may get the knowledge but for becoming a profitable trader, you will have to work on yourself not for days and months but for a few years.Be aware of this fact before you join any course.

Smart_trade
Without any single paisa doubt I am totally agree with you ST Dada.
I think trading is less about running behind money and more about discovering and developing ourselves. Unless we know ourselves inside out and work on that external things may not be that much efficient and effective.

Without any single paisa doubt I am totally agree with you ST Dada.
I think trading is less about running behind money and more about discovering and developing ourselves. Unless we know ourselves inside out and work on that external things may not be that much efficient and effective.
Yes Raamakant, many think that trading is easy, just do some high priced seminar/course and you can start trading profitably and nothing can be further from truth. Such people get a rude shock and awakening when they find that inspite of the course, they keep loosing money in trading. A trader has to do lot of work on himself before he becomes a breakeven and then a profitable trader. So telling them the reality we all of us faced in our trading journey.

ST