sharekhan vs angel

One thing i noticed....

Sharekhan taking the maximum brokerage charges.....For people whom generally trade in small shares that cost you less than 100 Rs. per share,, sharekhan is not good.

Intraday: 5 p per share / 0.05% per share whichever is higher
Delivery: 10 p per share / 0.25% per share whichever is higher

Suppose you purchase 1000 shares of cost 10 Rs. per share than

Intrady buying brokerage: 1000*5/100 = 50 Rs.
Intrady selling brokerage: 1000*5/100 = 50 Rs.
+ some other taxes and will cost you around 120 Rs.

In small share the fluctuation is inbetween 20 Paise to 70 paise
suppose per share profit is 40 paise (if share sold in 10.40 Rs.)

1000*10.40= 400 Rs.
400 - 120 = 280 Rs. profit in intraday
400 - 240 = 160 Rs. profit in delivery

So please do not take sharekhan.......I think i made a mistake by taking it as i was not clear by the executive regarding the higher brokerage.

I am planning to buy Angle.....
Executive has told me as below;

2 Paise per 100 Rs. Intrady & 20 Paise Per 100 Rs. delivery
They do not deal by the share quantity so you can easily save a lot.

For the above example: (If 10,000 Rs. is used for trading)
2 Rs. in intrady for Buying & selling
20 Rs. in delivery for buying & selling

So picture is clear that sharekhan is looting you and Angel is a real Angel for your life.. :)

hi!! manish..
hws going on...?
do u change it with angel...?
plz tell me ..what 'll be the internet requirement..and which is more comfortable software (ODIN) or browser...:)
thanks in advance!!!!! :rofl:

hi!! manish..
hws going on...?
do u change it with angel...?
plz tell me ..what 'll be the internet requirement..and which is more comfortable software (ODIN) or browser...:)
thanks in advance!!!!! :rofl:
hi! Pranjay,
I just submit all necessary documents to Angel Broker. I have given them 50,000 rs cheque so they are giving me 1.5 paise intraday & 15 paise delivery per 100 shares.
I have not checked their software till yet but the executive has installed their application on my iphone and gave me trial id and pass. But that apps hang in my phone a lot and does not streme if a call or sms received in the meanwhile. Anyways but low brokerage. I can tell you the exact figure on Monday as i will receive my Angel account live.:clapping::clap:

hi! Pranjay,
I just submit all necessary documents to Angel Broker. I have given them 50,000 rs cheque so they are giving me 1.5 paise intraday & 15 paise delivery per 100 shares.
I have not checked their software till yet but the executive has installed their application on my iphone and gave me trial id and pass. But that apps hang in my phone a lot and does not streme if a call or sms received in the meanwhile. Anyways but low brokerage. I can tell you the exact figure on Monday as i will receive my Angel account live.:clapping::clap:
very informative,sad that they dont have any office in south

Now as i am going to a month old in the trading system i have learned that how brokerage matter:rofl:

I was comparing to Sharekhan & Angel because at that time these two were the name of industry.
But after some days of practical exposer i can recommend a new trader something which can be beneficial;

1. Sharekhan: The most expensive brokerage + The best Trading Software

Result: Software is not everything a trader need. At the end of the day savings & margins matter:)

2. Angel Broking: Good For NSE & BSE Cash + Good for low quantity traders + Bad for Futures & options

Result: If you are not a daily base trader and trade very low than it's good for you to opt it. But forget about the options. per lot price is not good.

3. R K Global: Good for bulk trading + 999 Rs. unlimited plan + 9 Rs. per lot pricing + Bad thing is their monthly AMC for software

Result: 50-50 win situation. Okay but not the best

4. RKSV Securities: Flat monthly fee 1947 Rs. + DP Charges for delivery

Result: The good option for heavy users. But mind it that a monthly payout is going so if you are not trading 10-15 days than it's not a deal for you.

5. Zerodha: Best in brokerages + Flat .01% or 20 Rs. per transaction or whichever is lower

Result: Just go for it without giving a second thought. Maximum 20 Rs. will be charge on per transaction basis. No matter that how much share / F & O lots you are buying or selling. 1 transaction will be charged 20 Rs. for brokerages. :clap:

Now as i am going to a month old in the trading system i have learned that how brokerage matter:rofl:

I was comparing to Sharekhan & Angel because at that time these two were the name of industry.
But after some days of practical exposer i can recommend a new trader something which can be beneficial;

1. Sharekhan: The most expensive brokerage + The best Trading Software

Result: Software is not everything a trader need. At the end of the day savings & margins matter:)

2. Angel Broking: Good For NSE & BSE Cash + Good for low quantity traders + Bad for Futures & options

Result: If you are not a daily base trader and trade very low than it's good for you to opt it. But forget about the options. per lot price is not good.

3. R K Global: Good for bulk trading + 999 Rs. unlimited plan + 9 Rs. per lot pricing + Bad thing is their monthly AMC for software

Result: 50-50 win situation. Okay but not the best

4. RKSV Securities: Flat monthly fee 1947 Rs. + DP Charges for delivery

Result: The good option for heavy users. But mind it that a monthly payout is going so if you are not trading 10-15 days than it's not a deal for you.

5. Zerodha: Best in brokerages + Flat .01% or 20 Rs. per transaction or whichever is lower

Result: Just go for it without giving a second thought. Maximum 20 Rs. will be charge on per transaction basis. No matter that how much share / F & O lots you are buying or selling. 1 transaction will be charged 20 Rs. for brokerages. :clap:
Hi Manish, amongst the leading brokers Angel is a leader when it comes to brokerage offered to the clients. They will offer you the best deal and also the service is upto the mark. I have an account with them and Im satisfied with their offerings