Sharekhan Users - What is SK Locked?

I am just a day old in the trade game - I have been doing good :) and am starting off with a low investment to understand the trading ways - I would want to know what SK Locked means in ShareKhan?
I bought 10 shares UCO yesterday at 62 RS , and sold them today morning at 65.85 (Executed Price was 65.85) however I checked my earnings today and the price at which it was sold was 65.15 (CMP) - Not sure If i really understand this..? :confused::confused:

Why does SK lock the shares? or Under what circumstances do the shares get SK locked?

columbus

I am just a day old in the trade game - I have been doing good :) and am starting off with a low investment to understand the trading ways - I would want to know what SK Locked means in ShareKhan?
I bought 10 shares UCO yesterday at 62 RS , and sold them today morning at 65.85 (Executed Price was 65.85) however I checked my earnings today and the price at which it was sold was 65.15 (CMP) - Not sure If i really understand this..? :confused::confused:

Why does SK lock the shares? or Under what circumstances do the shares get SK locked?
There are 2 WAYS of LOCKING.,Sharekhan Account gets locked ,if password is given WRONG for 3 times.(Security Lock....Good for us). Secondly ,Shares
gets locked if SELLING takes place.(I think you are talking about the LATER)

What wonders me ,how can you get shares in a matter of day in your DEMAT
account?. (Must be from your RECEIVABLE ACCOUNT ????). I stopped trading in shares long ago.