Sharekhan users.... Brokerage

Guyz,

i am using sharekhan for the past one year and they charging me brokerage of 0.07% intraday (oneside) under AMC2000.

I have tried negotiating with my RM, but as i hardly use my account he says lowering the brokerage wont be possible..

I feel its a little high as many other companies like angel broking etc.. are offering better prices..

what brokerages are you getting charged in sharekhan tradetiger?

Hi
I dont use sharekhan at the movement but i was in discussion in a representative of sharekhan regarding brokerage ....
Initially he offered a brokerage of .50 % flat on delevery but latter said if i could deposit a capital of 30000 to 50000 he could reduce it to .40 % but the AMC of 400Rs stays ...i wasnt impressed as companies like religare and eldiwisis offered plans with zero amc ....
Currently i am using icici direct .... thinking of keeping another broker with no AMC just in case :)

bunny

If you are not trading in enough volumes, then it is unlikely to get lower brokerage. The only way is to choose another broker or choose a AMC scheme.
Here is the full AMC scheme brokerage.

Capricorn

Guyz,

i am using sharekhan for the past one year and they charging me brokerage of 0.07% intraday (oneside) under AMC2000.

I have tried negotiating with my RM, but as i hardly use my account he says lowering the brokerage wont be possible..

I feel its a little high as many other companies like angel broking etc.. are offering better prices..

what brokerages are you getting charged in sharekhan tradetiger?
0.07 is too high by any standards. Use the charts and trade at a local brokerage at .01 is what I would do..:lol:

Honestly if your Rm expects u to trade at that brokerage he must have a warped mind.