Sharekhan TradeTiger Doubt

Hello Traders

Iam new to trading,I just opend trading account with sharekhan and received TradeTiger as trading platform.

I Have RS5000 in my trading Ac And my Broker said I will Get 4X Leverage for Buying/Selling In Intraday equity Cash Segment.

During Trading how can i check total leverage(Total amount available) i got to Buy/sell Scrips in TradeTiger

If I get 4X leverage that means Rs5000x4=20000.so i can Buy/sell Scrips for RS20000 right.

If I Buy Company ABCs 50 share at RS200 Per Share So total Rs10000+ Brokerage+etc=Rs10100 Total is reduced

Again I Sell Company ABCs 50 share at RS206 Per Share So total Rs10300- Brokerage+etc=Rs10200 Total.Is this amount is immediatly available in my Trading account for furthur trading or this amount take time to reflect in my trading ac.

I tried contact my broker but he is outof station.

PLease some Tradetiger User Help Me

Thank You

mastermind007

Hello Traders

Iam new to trading,I just opend trading account with sharekhan and received TradeTiger as trading platform.

I Have RS5000 in my trading Ac And my Broker said I will Get 4X Leverage for Buying/Selling In Intraday equity Cash Segment.

During Trading how can i check total leverage(Total amount available) i got to Buy/sell Scrips in TradeTiger

If I get 4X leverage that means Rs5000x4=20000.so i can Buy/sell Scrips for RS20000 right.

If I Buy Company ABCs 50 share at RS200 Per Share So total Rs10000+ Brokerage+etc=Rs10100 Total is reduced

Again I Sell Company ABCs 50 share at RS206 Per Share So total Rs10300- Brokerage+etc=Rs10200 Total.Is this amount is immediatly available in my Trading account for furthur trading or this amount take time to reflect in my trading ac.

I tried contact my broker but he is outof station.

PLease some Tradetiger User Help Me

Thank You
Amount being used up is shown in message window Left Hand bottom and in "Cash Limit" Reports. Money you've earned is usually not available until end of day ... Other fellow has to 2 days to pay...

Amount being used up is shown in message window Left Hand bottom and in "Cash Limit" Reports. Money you've earned is usually not available until end of day ... Other fellow has to 2 days to pay...
So you mean The total rs10200 will not reflect in my trading account on sameday or only rs200 profit i earned in this transaction,Please explain in detail. If this is the case then how can i do other trade on same day please explain

mastermind007

So you mean The total rs10200 will not reflect in my trading account on sameday or only rs200 profit i earned in this transaction,Please explain in detail. If this is the case then how can i do other trade on same day please explain
I honestly don't know. I rarely over-trade but this I do know ledger balance runs two days late. It does show credit on same day itself but by 5-6pm.... Ledger balance is updated 2 days afterwards. If other side defaults on payment, it may take longer. It has happened only once

Unless, you are an expert in the market, i dont recommend you to use the leverage of sharekhan

1) You can keep the leverage amount invested for upto 5 trading days. Higher than that, you have to pay 20% interest p.a, divided into each trading day.

2)If by any chance the value of your stocks fall more than 30% , sharekhan will automatically sell your scrips in order to get their money back.

3)Leverage is like banking on steroids. One should avoid it naturally.

Instead of using leverage, i suggest you use their AMC plans to reduce your brokerage. The 2000 plan is good for beginners, provided you have learnt your way of earning from the market.

When will i get this money in my trading account immediatly or it take time to reflect in my Trading ac

PLease Answer