Sharekhan - TradeTiger 2.1.0.0 - Review

columbus

Guyz,

Am on 64bit OS and when i try to update frm their website it only gives me TT 2.1. Only if u click 32bit OS link u get 2.2 version.

Talked to sharekhan but they are so ignorant tht they cant understand what i am saying !!!!

They tells me to install 32bit version.

You guys have anyway to install 64bit TT 2.2 OR a phone number/email of their technical team.

BTW, i have got push update to 2.2 once, but declined ever since then i never got auto update. Anyway to perform manual update?
In sharekhan website both versions are there ,32-bit and 64-bit.
Now it boils down to know your system is 32 or 64 bit.Simple:

Open the Start menu, and click on Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Information

In system summary , look for this words.
x86-based PC: Its a 32-bit computer.
x64-based PC: Its a 64-bit computer.

Source:Internet.

Man, Reread my post, i said there is NO 2.2 TT for 64bit OS.

If u try to install TT 2.2 x64 frm their website, 2.1 gets downloaded.....
This is the link I get for the x64 version from sharekhan's website for version 2.2.0
http://www.sharekhan.com/download/TradeTigerNew/TradeTiger2_1/64-bit/TradeTigerSetup.msi

This is for the x32 version
http://www.sharekhan.com/download/TradeTigerNew/TradeTiger2_1/32-bit/TradeTigerSetup.msi

The files sizes are identical @ 21.0 MB (21,954,560 bytes). So what you are saying might indeed be true.

As there was no other option, i had to install 32bit version, seems okay lets see if there is any bug once the market opens.

PS: Nobody here uses a x64 OS?

Finally after speaking with them they have uploaded 64bit version :)

Anywys, there are certain small problem which i am facing. I request you to have a look at the image and tellme if you folks are having similar issue.

1] The buy/sell box i am getting is extremely large. Anyway to set it as it were in 2.1 OR this is issue faced by me only ?

2] OI Difference & Total buy/sell qty is always displayed 0