Sharekhan - TradeTiger 2.1.0.0 - Review

columbus

I updated to TradeTiger 2.2. But it has not over written my old data.Good
up gradation process.

columbus

Can anybody using trade tiger tell me how many live intraday charts window one can open on a screen can we open 12-15 stock charts on one screen side by side(Multiple charts in one page). Any screen shot any one can post.

Also is there any breakup or breakdown of these charts when the market is running any problem anybody faced.

Thanks
Max of 10 graphs can be plotted in TT2.2.
Do not forget press "CONTROL" key ,before plotting next chart.

columbus

I am not able to update to newer version TT2.2
Can you please tell the procedure to update
If there is any link for the same please tell me
Please mail me at [email protected]
If you are using TT2.1 ,once you login ,it asks you to upgrade automatically.

Klewtar

http://www.sharekhan.com/tradetigerinstalation/TTSetup.aspx has been updated with Trade Tiger 2.2 as the install file for the Trade Tiger Advance option (there is no indication of the update of the installation file on the page but the newer file is of a larger size than 2.1 and I have installed 2.2 with the newer, larger file on a PC that did not successfully install 2.1 previously.)

Last edited:
Hi All,

Just got a mail from Sharekhan for the new version of TradeTiger 2.2 with many interesting features....
1. Brcket & Trailing Stop Loss
2. Calls - Research

Automatic download for 2.1 users or you can take it from the website

Anybody has any FEEDBACK on the same??

Pls share.. I want to try it but need some help from you all

Thanks,
singhalvicky

Guyz,

Am on 64bit OS and when i try to update frm their website it only gives me TT 2.1. Only if u click 32bit OS link u get 2.2 version.

Talked to sharekhan but they are so ignorant tht they cant understand what i am saying !!!!

They tells me to install 32bit version.

You guys have anyway to install 64bit TT 2.2 OR a phone number/email of their technical team.

BTW, i have got push update to 2.2 once, but declined ever since then i never got auto update. Anyway to perform manual update?