Sharekhan Trade Tiger 2.4 not working on Windows 8

Hi,

My sharekhan trade tiger 2.4 stopped working after i upgraded my PC to windows 8. On contacting support, they informed that its not compatible with .Net 4.5 which comes by default with windows 8.
I am in desperate need to use new trade tiger. Any help is highly welcome.

P.S.:- I enabled .net 3.5 on my pc after which tradetiger version 1.5 is working. however TT 2.4 is not working.

columbus

Hi,

My sharekhan trade tiger 2.4 stopped working after i upgraded my PC to windows 8. On contacting support, they informed that its not compatible with .Net 4.5 which comes by default with windows 8.

P.S.:- I enabled .net 3.5 on my pc after which tradetiger version 1.5 is working. however TT 2.4 is not working.
We have a representative MTVMANI of sharekhan.You can contact him directly.
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/54046-tradetiger-2-0-tech-assist.html#post747101

Hi,

Yes there are some issues. Will get resolved soon. Kindly keep in touch thru FeelItSayIt. Its because of some component incompatibility. Looking solve it soon.

Regards,
Mani.

pakatil

Hi,

Option to disable 4.5 is there. Just give a try. Hv never tried these things. Me too Struggling to get used to Win 8.

Cheers

update your windows 8......thats it...........new updates solved my problem in windows 8......now i can see the chart and all the shortcuts working properly like windows 7......