Share your Amibroker day trading setup

sam_u6

dear kelvin,
I don't know what u call an rubbish,
u can be an man of perfect and perfectionist,
as we request the afl which is good in visual or technical whatever it may be,
he should have mind to share his afl,how many are willing to share afl? only 3 out 10 is the ratio,
by the way ur idea of keeping clean is good and have to be followed,

KelvinHand

dear kelvin,
I don't know what u call an rubbish,
u can be an man of perfect and perfectionist,
as we request the afl which is good in visual or technical whatever it may be,
he should have mind to share his afl,how many are willing to share afl? only 3 out 10 is the ratio,
by the way ur idea of keeping clean is good and have to be followed,
The idea is to help new comer to get the code more easily and less problem required help because to face by the dump of using quote ...tag that faced all these while. nothing to do with perfect and perfectionist. These are habit that had to be cultivated.

When most of the code experts presented code to you, do they dump like the rubblish using quote...tag. Did you see me, Happy, mastermind007 and some other, dump code rubblish to you all, we treat code like baby. This become our nature habbit since then.

No & Never, they know if they use quote..tag, then will bugs reported by the user, need to fix it again, then they need to do double work.

If the code expert can do the neat job, why can't the rest educate yourself to do it.

Some people dump code that occupy the whole page with just only one 1 post. Only when you doing the code, then you can feel the way i feel then you will be able to see it as rubbish.
it torn - eg ColorRed become color red, and 1 statement error cannot run, easy fix. but most of the time, and 100++ torn words.
Sometime you know the error message is "plot more than 500 times", but code messy, that had to do so many unnecessary fix.

In the end, the person tell u, "I give up."

Next time the rubbish dump come again, sorry, i don't want to dirty my hand, i keep quite.

All these code that shared are cut and paste from here and there that the you own code. Are bought over as part of the component from the wisestock and maybe in some forum. If you don't believe search this forum, how times the pivot AFL appear.

Last edited:

Silentshadow

Hey Munugus/ et-all,

Can you you please share those threads from Pratap I would like to read it in my free time. Tried crawling a bit over this forum but couldn't find those. So if you could would really appreciate
~ Thanks

I trade a system by Pratap Sir and Some Concepts by ST Dada.
VWAP gives 65% accurate trades
AMA gives 55% Signals
And ADN gives 90% accuracy if mixed with VWAP and AMA Concept.

Please go through Pratap Sir's thread.