Share your Amibroker day trading setup

priyanvada

err..........
:thumb:
No Err... This is for Third Party ... He was not Accusing me and trying to Hurt my EGO ... He was accusing an innocent little system ... This was my sympathy for something else which is NOT my property and NOT defending my EGO that I am RIGHT...clear the err in your head!

If without reason if someone accuses your friend a fraud & cheater and if your friend is speechless to defend himself ... you WILL fill SAD for him, if you are a Normal Human Being...

gopicbin1

Hi I am not able to see king charts sample in amibroker even after all installations , can you help ?

Well there is so much that can be written, but I will be short

There is already Karthik Marar VSA System Freely available
I Traded using it many years but couldn't make much progress.:(

Then there is Smart Trade system. See the sample image below.

This is also dream System for Traders who rely on Price Volume Analysis or Volume Spread Analysis. But it is for metatrader. I tried it. and it is really great! It also has pop-alert facility. But I am not comfortable with that platform.

I was waiting for someone to come up with such thing for amibroker. And Finally these KingCharts peoples have come up. This is fresh. This is Original. This is Simple. This is really clarifying as they claim. Although I don't feel that KingRSI indicator is really something special. But Other two charts are Fantastic. I am totally satisfied now.

Anybody who mostly looks towards intra-day market through volume spread analysis will understand the importance of this system, and he might have already started using it. you can also browse chart library at their website and you will understand more than what I am trying to explain here.

The Great thing here is Price bars are coloured as per Volume intensity. And the colours are self explanatory. Looking at bars You can simply tell is it a Climaxing move or Effort to rise or price move without any major volume interest and so on.

There are other indicators like price zone , trend follower , bottom ribbon, that strange black arrows which go wrong 70% of Time!:mad: But who cares about that! If you can analyse the chart you do not need those arrows. They have made that thing optional too, which is nice.

I can't tell what else more I want from an Intra-day Chart.:clapping: :thumb: