share market will go to 22000 pt in 3 months

bse sensex will go to 22000 level in 3 months ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manojborle

share market bse index will go to 22000 level in 3 months. what is about midcaps ?
There is a head and shoulders pattern developing on both Daily and Weekly Chart, So just wait for the right shoulder to form and neckline is around 5600 which once broken Nifty will go below 5000 level in a year or two.

mastermind007

share market bse index will go to 22000 level in 3 months. what is about midcaps ?
"Buy on Rumour .... Sell on News .... "

said one wise man to no one in particular because no one particular would ever listen

bunny

I second your views bunny. NIFTY is consistently making higher Lows.

The one thing which makes me bullish is the market psychology - market is discounting so much of bad news without much damage.
Market psyche is not my forte, but there is a lot of supply around that level. So I don't think it can go a lot higher from that level. Other view I hold is that the present up-move is an leg of the double or triple top pattern.

bunny

At the moment, I think nifty may come to 5850 - 5900 (around 150 points lower from last closing). If we reach highs without coming to 5850 - 5900 first, we could have a much 'violent' or 'sudden' fall from the highs. Going through 5850-5900 will de-risk the bullish move to some extent.

bunny

I find it difficult to say, but I think that nifty index could go to below 5400 soon(within 4 weeks or 20 tradings days roughly). And the down-trend may even continue after that.

A quick descent to 5650-80 looks likely.

Last edited: