Share Doubt

Hi,

I am new for share trading I have a couple of questions.

1)I bought a couple of share from Indoco Remedies Limited on 17th may 2012 it prices about Rs 58.00 per share but earlier it was Rs400 and above.Why this sudden change happen can i hold this share or can i sell it?:mad::mad:
Any one answer this question would be use full for me.

Thanks in advance.

SavantGarde

Hi,

I am new for share trading I have a couple of questions.

1)I bought a couple of share from Indoco Remedies Limited on 17th may 2012 it prices about Rs 58.00 per share but earlier it was Rs400 and above.Why this sudden change happen can i hold this share or can i sell it?:mad::mad:
Any one answer this question would be use full for me.

Thanks in advance.
Bonus has been announced 1:2 & Face Value Split from 10/- to 2/-

Ex-date being 17/05/2012 is why you see the change in price... next time do your homework before jumping into the market....!!!

Please dont ask what is Face Value & Bonus... do some research to learn the basics...!!!

SG

SavantGarde

Thanks for your reply,

If I hold this for long term (6 month to 12 months can I expect a better price rise.) or can i sell it now.

Thanks in Advance.
Bonus shares are not credited immediately... first wait for the bonus shares to get credited... then check the number of shares you have in total....then think about when to sell......will look into the scrip over the weekend...!!!

SG