sensex,nifty etc

rpc

Hi
I have been reading this forum for quite sometime now.It is really great how some of the people(Satya,Joy etc) are selflessly helping us out with their free softwares.Thanks to
both of you and others like you.
I want to know if anyone has developed a software to download sensex and nifty and other indices(Bankex,Midcap etc) .If yes pls give me the link.If not may I request Satya to incorporate it in his great Dataext2.exe
Thanks
rpc

rpc said:
Hi
I have been reading this forum for quite sometime now.It is really great how some of the people(Satya,Joy etc) are selflessly helping us out with their free softwares.Thanks to
both of you and others like you.
I want to know if anyone has developed a software to download sensex and nifty and other indices(Bankex,Midcap etc) .If yes pls give me the link.If not may I request Satya to incorporate it in his great Dataext2.exe
Thanks
rpc
hi i havw made the s/w to convert any csv or dbf format to ms format
if u have data in any format pl send me csv data format i will make the s/w to convert this to csv comipitible with ms any version

this all for free of charge
thanx

rpc/ravindra

Guys ... your initiatives in 'automating' index charts are indeed laudable.. Thanks

But at the end of the day, somebody (a TA expert) will need to be consulted for interpreting nuances in these , from time to time.

For instance, how will you interpret the gaps I have highlighted in the attached chart ( sure u know whats a 'gap' in TA parlance) , Very bullish in the short term no doubt, correct?

Let us know

(Welcome experts' views)

AGILENT:cool:

Attachments