Sensex crosses 5000 after FM cuts Transaction Tax!

Markets zoomed to cross 5000 after the FM slashed proposed transaction tax from 0.15% to 0.01% for Derivative trades and 0.015% for intra-day trades.

Delivery trades will continue to attact a 0.15% transaction tax.

He clarified that the debt market will be totally exempt from the transaction tax.

Markets to OPEN with A GAP tomorrow.

Keep a watch on the MID-CAP stocks for more action there!

Happy Trading!

Nicely elaborated by u a tell of transaction tax, but it would have been good if you specify the target of sensex on up side instead of stating that it will open with gap.Comment should be relavent one to be a successful one or rather meaningful which can be utilised.again u mentioned that mid-cap will find action ......should clearly specufy name of script, current rate, target rate and what should be strategy.

For Example : See how i mention......

Buy wipro, its 521 now ..... target 620-30 zone by 30 to 45 days.it want break 490......go long...

any way its just my small suggetion to you friend.

Happy days ahead...

Avanish Thakkar

Last edited by a moderator:
thakkaravanish wrote...

Nicely elaborated by u a tell of transaction tax, but it would have been good if you specify the target of sensex on up side instead of stating that it will open with gap.Comment should be relavent one to be a successful one or rather meaningful which can be utilised.again u mentioned that mid-cap will find action ......should clearly specufy name of script, current rate, target rate and what should be strategy.
My post was merely an informative comment, not a recommendation to buy or sell.

This reminds me of a quote by William Lefevre:

The average man desires to be told specifically which stock to buy or sell. He wants to get something for nothing. He does not wish to work.

- - William Lefevre - -