Sensex crosses 12,500-mark

Sensex crosses 12,500-mark

Gains 184 points; major blue chips contribute to the rally

More...

Please share your views and post your comments on Sensex crosses 12,500-mark below!

dear,
i m surprised v indian invester r very optimistic abt indian stock market,although as per our TV18 investerguru ,their guest a foregn investment fund managers r always play same routine advice to us from the sensex was 8200 ,that indian mkt is overstreched, PE IS HIGH,very cautious to invest,all the same n recorded advice im watching,meanwhile they r investing in market at very largescale,n more n more funds r coming to indian mkt for investment. What r they up to somebody wanted to manipulate our mkt or trying to deliberatly down the mkt,why so hopeless interview appear on such channel who hold grip on large viewer of invester.

In my opinion the big players always use the media to manipulate the market to suit them OR they themselves do not know what they are doing.

Since the TV channels are widely watched by millions of investors what better way to do it!!!

I personally do not trust the media. If you want to be successful follow your charts and you will more often be right than wrong.